Reviews for Koko no Akuma Hunta
Louis-sama chapter 2 . 1/9/2011
Nice chapter you have. Pretty good interaction between the characters. I've detected some but not too serious errors (typos, I'm too lazy to point them out this moment). You've gotta get credit for your correct description regarding miko tradition and their culture. I've been a huge fan of Japanese culture as well. I'll be looking forward for this story.

Ah, before I forget, why don't you take a look into my stories? Well, no pressure though. Ja
Louis-sama chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This story looks interesting. While I found some typo and mistakes like:

'Yakame sees two akita inu dogs waiting vlose to a Shibuya subway station.' (do you mean 'close'?)

And there're some places where you should add comma, it's slightly confusing without them. Anyway, good chapter. I'll look forward for the next one.
etherMalis chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I like the idea and the substance. I can't wait to see more.
Bronco-Layne chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
The story is at a good start, though one cannot judge a story on the first chapter alone. The characters seem fine, and I await the developments that are in store for them. While there are a few typos, it doesn't distract from the over all story.

On a related note, you stated in your profile that you love "love triangles". Any chance of seeing something like that here, huh?