Reviews for Carpe Noche
Violet-Madness chapter 29 . 2/12/2011
Oh. My. God! (does dance of happiness!) yes! On the other hand, I wonder why Mira doesn't like Jamie? Hm. Also, what on earth prompted Andy's change of heart? Guess I'll have to find out later ;D
pixigrl26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
finally got a chance to start reading the story...and its really good! I can't wait to keep reading:D
Mysterious MD chapter 28 . 2/11/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see how things have become out of sorts with all the relationship trouble, and him not being able to shift. Then we see his dad and him talking about the change and Andy, and Jamie wants to wait until he can change. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Averick chapter 28 . 1/28/2011
Thanks for the note, haha. Take all the time you need just so the story doesn't stop, kay? Haha I was sick too and missed a week of school. A WEEK! SO MUCH MAKEUP WORK! Ugh and quizzes and tests and I still have three quizzes to make up and like four more assignments and...UGH...lol but yeah. Hope you get better soon! still loving the story! Sayanara!
Averick chapter 27 . 1/28/2011
Oh nice going James, lol. Still love Sebastian. Sorry I haven't been around...been writing and dealing with makeup work lmao. Anywho, great read! Lovin' it still!
Violet-Madness chapter 28 . 1/28/2011
Haha, I'm glad you're back to updating. And as for the story . . . wow! I'm on the edge of my seat here! Ouchies. Life sucks now for Jaime, huh? Can't wait to get that next e-mail update, no matter how long it takes!

P.S The clams are never worth it. Trust me.
Mysterious MD chapter 27 . 1/27/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We find out that Andy can change with or without Jamie present, which leads us to also see that Sebastian knows a lot about what is going on. Jamie is going to leave for a while to make sure the change doesn't happen, but then they get into a fight, and Mira seems pleased with the results. I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the good writing.
swamp13 chapter 28 . 1/27/2011
yess please, update soon ((:
Violet-Madness chapter 26 . 1/23/2011
Aww, this one made me tear up a little. I love how you wrote the emotions here - the colours especially. Great chappie!
swamp13 chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
lovee itt ((:
Averick chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
Poor Andy :( I keep saying that but it's true. And Ugh, Mira! How could you say you don't want them to be friends? I don't see you trying to help. Ugh. lol but yeah. Anywho. I love Sebastian, as I've said over and over, but it's true! He's awesome. When will Andy start to notice Jamie's feelings through her mind, I wonder? Does it work both ways? Will she be able to hear Sebastian too? lol UPDATE! (I would have read this chapter as soon as I saw it was posted, but I was busy working on my new story, Riddle Me This, haha.)
Mysterious MD chapter 26 . 1/22/2011
That was another good chapter. The only error I noticed was the end where you had; "just held Andy closer and let her the mental flow of her pain mix with my own feelings," where the "and let her the" didn't work. Otherwise it was well written. He sees Andy and feels her pain, even though she is masking it. Then he finally gets to hear from her how she is feeling and takes her to meet Sebastian. Then Sebastian says something interesting, that he is an alpha, though Jamie ignores it for the moment as he gets closer to Andy. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Averick chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
lol would have read this chapter sooner but I stayed at my aunt's last night and sadly, she doesn't have internet :D But yay! You updated! Fast! Perfecto! Anywho. Lovely chapter. I like how Jamie goes to Sebastian for advice. I love that doggy! Nothing had better happen to him! And poor Andy :( Hope things work out, lol. Anywho, update SOON!
Violet-Madness chapter 25 . 1/22/2011
Wow . . did not expect that! I wonder if Andy's parents' issues are anything . . wolfie. Only time will tell, I suppose!
Mysterious MD chapter 25 . 1/21/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see Jamie in a slump, feeling bad that things are going poorly for Andy and that he can't do anything being injured. But Sebastian gives him good advice that helps a little. I look forward to reading the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »