Reviews for Carpe Noche
Mysterious MD chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Those were an interesting couple of chapters. They were well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We have Jamie recover from his illness, only to be able to understand dogs now and suddenly turn into one. Now people are hunting after him because of the old lady passing out. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Taquint chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
i like the story so far
Mysterious MD chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
Those were an interesting past couple of chapters. We see him try to be closer to Andy though she seems to make no notice or moves. And then comes the night of the football game when things were going well before he suddenly gets sick. And now he's outside surrounded by these crows again and sick. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That was a good chapter. One area I was unsure of was where you had; "Never forget that a cat can claw you across the nose as soon as look at you." The ending might need a word filled in. Also, you had; "The cat, who was slowly slipping out of her arms, had its' back legs dragged ", where "its'" does not need the apostrophe at the end. It was well written overall though, and an interesting chapter. We see Jamie get attacked and we find out about his dislike of cats, and now his family has one. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading more.
swamp13 chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
lovee itt (: write more soon (: please
swamp13 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
god (:
swamp13 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
i like it (: please write more soon (:
swamp13 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i like it. update soon please (:
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15