Reviews for Carpe Noche
Mysterious MD chapter 66 . 4/25/2011
That was a dark chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see Brian use defenseless Andy as a trade off to beat Jamie. We also see that Kevin is sneaking up behind him to get him while Jamie has to have Sebastian kill him or Brian will kill Andy. Other than the ending seeming a little quick a times, it is a good chapter, and I look forward to reading how it ends.
Mysterious MD chapter 65 . 4/25/2011
That was a good chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see them debate on the Therians' possibility of walking in both day and night, as well as making it so that all the other people who have the gene can transform too. Brian is trying to fight Jamie to the death, and now Andy is about to change. I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 64 . 4/24/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. The fight was a little confusing, but I got the general idea of what happened. We see Brian's not normal transformation and then see Jamie choose to fight, and end up winning, in his human form. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 63 . 4/24/2011
That was an intense chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. The knife scenes were cool and interesting, we get a feel that not all of Brian's pack are evil, crazy, psychopaths. Then we see Jamie fight against it all and manage to win his duel with Brian. Then Sebastian does something to knock out Brian's dad. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read more.
Mysterious MD chapter 62 . 4/24/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see that Andy's mom was working against Jamie the whole time. And that she was the one who hit him with her car. And now Jamie and Brian are going to fight one another to see who gets to change Andy. Keep up the good writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mysterious MD chapter 61 . 4/24/2011
That was an intense chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. We see Andy and Jamie having fun in WalMart before returning to the hotel where Jamie hands Andy off to her mom. But then she somehow gets caught by Brian who is turning her now. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the great writing.
BobDuck chapter 67 . 4/23/2011
Wow, intense. I was kind of expecting...perhaps I shouldn't say yet, it could still happen.

Great job!
bridgettblah chapter 67 . 4/23/2011
YAY! Andy changed! Woho! Haha. And...I have to admit, Im kinda sad Brian got ripped to pieces... I mean, he should have just given in or something... O.o Oh well. Update soon :D
BleakNite chapter 67 . 4/23/2011
Is it strange that after all this chaotic violence the first thing that came to mind after finishing this chapter was...Aw. XD
Violet-Madness chapter 66 . 4/23/2011
AGH! AGAIN with the last-liners! The tension just keeps building, and then *BAM*. I must say, this is getting pretty intense - just the way I like 'em. Gah, I gotta lie down now . . .
Violet-Madness chapter 65 . 4/23/2011
I wonder just how the McKellans got Brian as he is. Lab connections? Was Brian some kind of test-tube baby? Or was it . . . (cue dum dum dum) DO IT YOURSELF genetic experimentation? And what's going to happen to Andy? Meepers. Must read on.
bridgettblah chapter 66 . 4/23/2011
Ohh my god. AH This is so crazy. I hate Brain, I bet if his dad hadnt messed with him, he woulda been normal. And not friggen creepy. Okidoki, so, lemme tell you, YOU NEED TO UPDATE ASAP. Yea.
bridgettblah chapter 65 . 4/23/2011
Oh shit oh shit oh shit. OH my god. JAMIE WON THOUGH! GAWD, this is stupid. He obviously won, so they should just leave him and Andy alone, dammit! ARG.
Shaz247 chapter 66 . 4/23/2011
Great Chapter. Tension, tension, conflict!

Hm...change my mind? Let's see how it plays out.
Shaz247 chapter 65 . 4/22/2011
Thanks for the updates. Great chapter. And just so you know, I would have liked Brian. Problem solved.
218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »