Reviews for Carpe Noche
BleakNite chapter 65 . 4/22/2011
can i just say once more what a Massive BASTARD Brian is?
Violet-Madness chapter 64 . 4/22/2011
Gotta love a well-written fight scene :D Just the right speed, too - quick enough to imagine it and slow enough to understand everything. Very nice, I must say. An interesting choice on Jamie's part to remain human for the fight, but it makes sense ;) I wonder what the McKellans did to Brian . . . he definitely screams freak of nature / genetic experiment to me, but that might just be my nasty side.
BleakNite chapter 64 . 4/22/2011
Uh...whoops...XD
BobDuck chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
Just awesome!
Violet-Madness chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
Ohmygod, LOVED this chapter. The whole I AM ALPHA was just excellent. I wonder about these other animals . . . other Therians, maybe, or something more intense? Also: you are god of the last-line clinchers.
Violet-Madness chapter 62 . 4/21/2011
Oh, the betrayal stings! Mrs. Vaughn, Mrs. Vaughn ... not actually that surprising, when you think about it. All she was invested in was Andie's best interests, though it must sting for Jamie. Yet another last line clincher - I can hear more dum dum dum in the background.
lionesscouer chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
no.. cliffhanger big time.. not fair! :( I love love this story.. it's well written and keeps me wanting more. Please post again soon!
bridgettblah chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
Oh my, I wanna know what Sebastian was thinking xD Haha. GO JAIME! WHOP WHOP :D Haha.
BleakNite chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
Hmm...well...THAT...was interesting...and unexpected. Ah and what I wanted to say last chapter was more for Brian's family and Mrs. Vauhn than for Brian. -_-
Shaz247 chapter 63 . 4/21/2011
Update? You cannot leave us hanging over Easter!
bridgettblah chapter 62 . 4/20/2011
Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! OH MY GOD! GO JAMIE GOGOGOGO! DEFEND YOUR WOMAN!

Oh my god, what if he looses?

No, wait, he wont lose.

Right?

Right. HE wont lose.

He cant...

OH MY GOD IM SCARED.

HURRY UP AND UPDATE PLEASE :D
BleakNite chapter 62 . 4/20/2011
It upsets me that i can not comment with what i would truly like to say simply for the fact that all the profanity that wishes to spew from me in the form of text would all be filtered and deleted more than likely...so just know...what is currently floating around in my head would make the whole Navy blush like hot iron. -_-
Violet-Madness chapter 61 . 4/20/2011
Oh. My. God. Everything's going great, everything's fine, plan's going off without a hitch - and then BAM. Gotta love it, even if I don't love Brian :( gr . . .
Violet-Madness chapter 60 . 4/20/2011
I had a bad case of the giggles at the last sentence ;D This chapter was really touching and sweet, loved every paragraph. I can just feel the tension mounting . . . the plot moving closer, closer, closer - dum dum dum.
Shaz247 chapter 61 . 4/19/2011
For f#k sake! I feel like setting my dogs on Brian. And punching James for not having the balls to do it either! Sorry author, its not a reflection on you.
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »