Reviews for Carpe Noche
bridgettblah chapter 61 . 4/19/2011
OH SHIT. FUCK Oh god. No no no! What about her mom? ARGG! I mean, I wouldnt mind Andy changing, but not by brain! AURGH! You better update soon!
BleakNite chapter 61 . 4/19/2011
Oohh! that bastard!
BobDuck chapter 60 . 4/18/2011
I really am enjoying this story. Please keep up the good work!
bridgettblah chapter 60 . 4/17/2011
Aw. GO SEBASTIAN xD He should just ask her, if she wants to be a wolf, then he should shift to prove it. And if he changes her...Well, Im sure she'd love it anyways. :D Haha.
Mysterious MD chapter 60 . 4/17/2011
That was another good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It seems Jamie is losing his nerve after Andy told him that she loved him. I wonder what will happen now. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
BleakNite chapter 60 . 4/17/2011
Hah! How polite of sebastian!
bridgettblah chapter 59 . 4/16/2011
Aw. Aside from the fact he's gonna drug her, its kinda sweet . Haha
Mysterious MD chapter 59 . 4/15/2011
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see Jamie feeling guilty about lying to Andy and tricking her into going on the trip. I wonder if Brian and his family will show up during the trip. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good writing.
Violet-Madness chapter 59 . 4/15/2011
Hello again ;D I feel bad for Jamie. Lying is no fun, especially to people you love. Still a great chapter - awesome closing sentence, by the way. Gives the whole thing a melancholy note to it.
BleakNite chapter 59 . 4/15/2011
Aw...I'd still prefer Andy to change tho. .
Shaz247 chapter 59 . 4/15/2011
One of my favorites! Updated! Yeah! But so short?
Mysterious MD chapter 58 . 4/1/2011
That was a sad chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see that that Jamie has a plan to keep Andy safe, though it's a little creepy (the drugging part). And he has protection for her in case things go bad. It was sad as we see how unsure he is of himself and how sad he is to be giving it up. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
BleakNite chapter 58 . 3/31/2011
Awesome as always. .
Violet-Madness chapter 58 . 3/29/2011
That chapter was really sad, but it had to come, I guess. Beautiful, as always. I'm going to miss Sebastian's doggy Yoda-isms.
Shaz247 chapter 58 . 3/29/2011
Please don't let Jaime loose his ability.

You know, I love this story. Inspired me to adopt two puppies. One is a 14-month old German Shepherd x Husky. The other a Border Collie/Black Labrador Mix.

Thanks.