Reviews for Moonbeam and the Soulmate Wars
jnl94 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Well dang! I want to know what this curse business is all about! Is the gypsy woman going to be a part of the story or is this her only appearance? She seems like she could be interesting to read about.

I loved the way you did this, by the way. Introducing the story with a letter is a cool way to do it and not something I've seen often. Good job at snagging my attention!
TheRiverRunsDeep chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
I hope the writing bug affects you and you write another chapter!
madkatter chapter 22 . 9/25/2011
Peter? Isn't it supposed to be Larkin!
Jo chapter 23 . 9/24/2011
As your new biggest friend pleeeeaaseeeeeeeeee write more please
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
I wouldn't have guessed about the tryst between Chris and Tamatha. Hope you update soon!
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
hm.. I wonder if everyone in the mansion is a ghost, and that's why they can't get too close to Moonbeam?
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
I have so many guesses as to what's going to happen next. haha I guess I'm just going to have to keep reading!
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
I love this chapter. This Chris guy seems pretty nice. I have no idea where your story is going, but it's awesome!
kodkvnnrjgn chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
Oh my. This is very mysterious. I'm just not sure what to think about this guy. haha He seems so kind, but the way he talks is kind of creepy.
Soonafter100 chapter 10 . 3/15/2011
I wonder what she means...I hope you answer some things soon! Love it!
Soonafter100 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
Okay, after this chapter, I am about to BEG FOR ANSWERS! I need them!
Soonafter100 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I wonder why it was locked? ME WANT MORE!
Mimi09 chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Oh, very interesting. I'm definitely intrigued. I can't wait to see what they are all hiding. Keep up the great job. Loving it so far.
Soonafter100 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Is Landon the main man of the house, I am a little confused...BUT PLEASE POST SOON!
SilverWolf338 chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
LOVE IT! This story is really amazing... Keep on writing!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »