Reviews for Lovely Revenge
Worma-Sir chapter 16 . 4/3/2017
2012? Ugh what are the odds for an update? No fair, why put effort into 16 well developed chapters and stop there unless you're dead. But seeing as Feb 3 is the last update of your profile, you're alive. This is frustrating.

If you didn't catch on, the above rant means I am hooked to this. I love the dynamics of them. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP NOW!
nonactive chapter 16 . 11/20/2014
I wish this would update!
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Harry is such a sweetheart and I hate the his family treats him like so. Flint needs to come to terms quicker about his attraction to Harry, his obliviousness is killing me xD I like Flint's family, Ryan needs to fall off a cliff, and as for Jimmy... Yeah, he definitely isn't the best influence for Flint. Great story and I hope you'll update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2012
UPDATE, UPDATE, MY KINGDOM FOR AN UPDATE!
L. Arthur chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
I am so loving this story right now. Great storytelling and totally intriguing characters. I think I get what you mean by "obvious". I was just thinking that I might be figuring things out when you just shot me down. LoL

Anyway, I do hope you keep writing and people keep reviewing. I honestly don't know why there aren't three times as many reviews as there are now. There should be. More even

I could go on and on about the characters and what I love about them, but I'll will resist gushing over them. Pairing reminds me of a manga I read a While back. I'm loving this story even more (can't evenremember manga name anymore)

Thanks for the great story. Please continue!

-L
Madriddler chapter 16 . 5/19/2012
this is good, i hope you update soon
Turquoise Mage chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
Aww that was so sad i just want to take harry away from those horrible people i hope flint does well until next time i'll see you around.

~Turquoise~
vipera.422 chapter 16 . 4/24/2012
I guess the obvious reason for Harry's family shunning him would be that he's gay but that just seems too obvious so I bet that's not it. I guess it will be something more sinister.

I like the fact that the whole story's only from Flint's POV so Harry seems like such a big mystery.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed the story so far and can't wait for the next chapter.
Anon chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Great (2) chapters! I really like the dynamic developing between Flint and Harry and their compatibility; and good job on keeping up the suspense about Harry's family :). I really don't know what his parents' reason could have been, but I'm looking forward to finding out when Flint and Harry's friendship evolves to that point (hopefully!). Thank you for the speedy update!
Dinosaurs go roooaaarrrr chapter 16 . 4/22/2012
Oh flint you boob! Stop being an emotionally stunted moron! XD I can't wait to see what Ryan will do if he ever finds out about flint and Harry's friendship- I hope it's not at the wrong time- I thought with flints luck Ryan would burst in when he's half naked! XD brilliant, yet again!
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I like this story so far!

I'm intrigued now why theyv'e abandoned him, but since its a romance I'm going to guess that hes gay and his family are homophobic, becuase Flint is clearly gay.
Dinosaurs go roaaar chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Oh what a sweet chapter! Flint might hate it but I love him getting all cuddly and cute! XD I was hoping he'd cuddle Harry back to sleep! Naws! :D I feel sad for poor Harry though! He's so innocent and sweet, what horrible things could have happened to him to make him have nightmares? :( oh well- flint to the rescue! :D can't wait for more, you gorgeous writer you!
dr3 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
Harry seems like elf-kind ;p
paint-pops chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
wow, I love your story! can't wait to see how it's going to turn out! harry sure is one poor boy - having such a cold family must be rough :(

can't wait for more!