Reviews for I
Vivechka chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
The rhythm of this poem gives it a very musical quality, I can imagine it being sung quite hauntingly. Anyway, I really loved it :)
ConverseAllStar chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good poem. I like how you have meaning behind your poems. Good job, please keep posting
Itzmi chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Amazing poem! :) I really enjoyed reading it, and I can feel every emotion you put into making this poem

Wonderful, amazing, beautiful, perfect.
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wonderful poem! I love the first stanza especially. The one thing that I thought was out of place was the line "I'm sick and tired of taking all your crap." It didn't seem to fit in with the rest of the poem (not as eloquent, maybe?). Other than that, I loved it. Great job!
tolerate chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Maybe I'm sleepy but this caused a weird sensation in my stomach. It's because your poem had an effect on me. Especially these:

"But I hope when time slowly consumes me,

And when I'm no longer here,

You'll read this and have a different feeling,

Other than fury,"

but yeah, after the fury, it should have been a full stop. Not that it matters, but I'm just saying because it's a mistake. I really like your poem, and I'm sure these are your true feelings.
allison23669 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i can completely and utterly relate to this poem on so many levels! this is amazinf, i would love to hear more;) and i would love to get your review on my story The Seeing, by this profile
BookcraZzaY chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
"I do everything for you,

And this is how you repay me,

I try standing up for you,..."

THE ENTIRE POEM is gold

Its so dark

but I still sense the truth

wow...