Reviews for Black Sand
lmamc chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
Yay another chapter! Update soon.
lmamc chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
Yay! a new chapter. This chapter was very interesting and I think it makes since about the whole prophesies thing. You can end up making them come true just by chasing them, like the one about Oedipus (look it up people). Update soon.
lmamc chapter 23 . 1/31/2017
Yay, finally another chapter... well two chapters. This is getting interesting, update soon.
Kanute chapter 21 . 10/17/2016
Here I was being all upset that someone else was writing an Anubis/Mythology fiction, but how could I possibly be mad at someone when what they've written is so beautiful and creative?

I love your work so far, keep it up!
lmamc chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Yay! not one, but two chapters. Update soon.
lmamc chapter 19 . 6/10/2016
Finally, an update. This chapter was great. I so want to know why his mother took his heart? Is this some kind of test she is putting him through?
Why-do-I-need-a-username chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
Please co9ntinue! It is to awesome for you to give it up! :D
sherry1995 chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
I can't wait to read more, this story is amazing
mwacha chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
AH! I hope you are still writing, I'm super excited to see where you end up taking this plot! :D Great job with your development!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I still don't think that was a good idea, Nakia. Letting him do anything to you is a bad idea.

Next soon, please!
lmamc chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. Verry happy that Anubis is safe. Up date soon please.
MeLoveCookies chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Please hurry and update!
This story is amazing.
I love it

Please just update
It cant be done yet
Any59.0 chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I like how you played Set.
Jenna chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Oooohhh, I can't WAIT for the next chapter, hope it's soon! There many Anubis stories out there, and this is one of three good ones I've found.
lmamc chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
This chapter is great! I love how you write your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Up date soon.