Reviews for Black Sand
mwacha chapter 1 . 3/17
AH! I hope you are still writing, I'm super excited to see where you end up taking this plot! :D Great job with your development!
Arrowhead1996 chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
I still don't think that was a good idea, Nakia. Letting him do anything to you is a bad idea.

Next soon, please!
lmamc chapter 18 . 1/27/2013
Great chapter. Verry happy that Anubis is safe. Up date soon please.
MeLoveCookies chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Please hurry and update!
This story is amazing.
I love it

Please just update
It cant be done yet
Any59.0 chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
I like how you played Set.
Jenna chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
Oooohhh, I can't WAIT for the next chapter, hope it's soon! There many Anubis stories out there, and this is one of three good ones I've found.
lmamc chapter 17 . 12/5/2012
This chapter is great! I love how you write your story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Up date soon.
Any59.0 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I like Nakia, Anubis, and Paws (of course). I have a...respect...for Amun, even if I think he's a perverted jerk. I also enjoy Thoth.
Tezzah chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter and it was sooo exciting, especially the end! I don't have a favorite character, 'cause I like them all! Please please please updater soon :D
lmamc chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Great chapter! My favorite chapter is Nakia, of course. That's because I feel that I would be the same as she if I was put into her situation.

Up date soon.
lmamc chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
Great chapter, Malinda is just being put through the ringer. Anubis had better appreciate what she is doing for him. Up date soon please.
SkyLyte chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
Sweet story! The action is picking up now. I really like this story. You're the first person I know of to write about Egyptian Mythology. So, I could call it an honour to read your story.
SkyLyte chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
THIS STORY ROCKS!

I LOVE YOUR DESCRIPTION. I COULDN'T WAIT TO FINISH READ THE CHAPTER, I JUST HAD TO COMMENT.
anangeltakesthedevilshand chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
This is an amazing story. Nice format and everything. I'm keeping this in my sight! It's great.
Any59.0 chapter 9 . 5/6/2012
Helpful criticism time! What ever happened to Nakia speaking all languages known to man? You have accidentally lost some details (though I can't remember which ones) so try to keep them going.

Other than that, I love the story!