Reviews for Black Sand
ImperfectlyPurrrfect chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
The first sentece captured my attention. lol. It was a nice start, I think, and the plot seems interesting.

The "flow" was nicer in the beginning of the chapter. Towards the part when Malinda I think it is goes to school, it kind of jumps from this to that... and when reading it, it isn't as fluid. Its like stompy, & choppy ? I'm not good at explaining my constructive criticism.. I hope it makes sense.

& at the end when you say this is how my life goes & this is the last day I live it or something, itd probably be more dramatic if you just got right to the point of it being her last day alive rather than putting the this is my boring life and this is how I live it part ? ?

I liked it regardless of that lol. But that was just stuff I noticed :]
xNightDx chapter 9 . 5/20/2011
First of all why would she have the urge to kill Anubis? I mean at the end of the chapter. Anyway's try to update soon!

-priscilla
xNightDx chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Even though it's long I still like it. Update soon!
angel cloud chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
loving it!
angel cloud chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
okay, next chapter please. this is really good.
ElidaM chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
I effin love this its WAY EPIC. Dont stop please ... cant wait for the next chapter :)
Winter Girl love's Vampire's chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Wonderful story! Amazing story line so far and i really enjoyed it. Another thing is altough i hate to ask can you update soon? I know i hate it when other's rush my work but please do hurry or at least tell us faithful readers that your trying or finshing another chapter please! Amazeing story once again!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3