Reviews for Creation
Nesasio chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
And my last return, unless I've missed any (let me know if I have; I keep a tally but sometimes forget to update it).

I like the folk feel of this. It almost seems more like a fable than mythology but that's just my opinion. It's cool how you have the oral tradition roots of this sort of story in the archetypal figures but with the more modern prose style. I feel like I keep talking balance, but really you have that here. You make the story feel old as time and nature itself but it's still accessible to a modern audience. My one nitpick is that I don't see (in this story, at least) how her brother fits in. I get the Mother Nature aspect of the daughter but I'm uncertain who the brother might represent in this mythology. Still, it's a cute scene and weaves a nice origin story.
The Autumn Queen chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Cute. I like the lesson buried beneath the colours. How come the girl had never seen green before though? I remember one of the siblings having green on them from Mother' Nature.
Alley Rodgers chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This is so cute. It leaves me wondering what happens next...
totallyadork chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Its a very pretty story,very well written.
Serendipitist Swan chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I like the idea that Earth was created as a toy. I liked it better when it became clear that the daughter wasn't some brat who was the cause for all of Earth's misfortunes. I think I saw that in a Twilight Zone episode once. Or maybe it was something else.

This is a prequel to something? Well, I guess I'll have to go read that now.
DancinAngel-love chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
thats really good I got drawn into it from the start