Reviews for The Embroidered Night
Spontaneous Juju chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Okay, so here's my contribution to the 10 review count... I want an update! I'm sort of worried about Alec, because even though he SEEMS nice, I don't know if I trust him. Maybe I'm just paranoid and reading too much into it (literally), but he reminds me a little of those "too-smooth" characters that romance the girl for their own ends and then "POOF!" all the affection's gone. And if that's not what you were gong for, I'm REALLY sorry... maybe I just need to read more about him to get a feel for his character and trust him. Because if he IS a nice guy, then Remy can marry (or not) the 'nice guy' prince instead of the douche bags I'm assuming will be pouring into this ball and forcing their smarmy selves at her. I'm kind of hoping her friends magically reappear (though not Evan, I'm sorry, but her old BF doesn't exactly seem like a dream boat... or even much of a row boat) because I really liked them, especially Aria and Grant. Anyway... I might've said this already, I don't know, but I LOVE THIS! So please please PLEASE update soon! :D
Vaudeville chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Another chapter! Excellent! Already there are too many exclamation points in this review. I will use no more. I already kind of want to punch Remy's dad in the face. He seems like a real prick but perhaps I'm wrong. As for Alec, he seems like he would be absolutely adorable but I'm more interested in this other brother. I wonder what his deal is.. Anyhoo, great chapter, keep up the good work! (I'm sorry I had to put another one in, my bad.)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
How do you not have a gagillion reviews?

I like it alot.

More soon please!

Good luck with exams!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Okay, so, I'm trying to keep it short: I LOVE THIS! Great characterization w/ actions and dialogue, but not just what they do or what they say, but HOW. I love your descriptions, especially of all the places and the thoughts/emotions that are running through Remy's head. I can't wait until she meets her parents or a snobby (or nice) cousin or something, or those 'subjects' who waved to her on her way. I also love the way you kept her character, with saying "thank you" to all the staff and whatnot. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (I think I said that last time, but it still stands, so...)
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Can't wait for more!
Vaudeville chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You say that you promise the story gets better but it's already turning out to be pretty darn fantastic. It's been a while since I've felt this excited to read a story! I would go on but I want to read the next to chapters. Great job!
Spontaneous Juju chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Okay, I LOVE this. Like, LOVE it. I'm totally sucked in: your descriptions are WONDERFUL, I love the characters so far, and I'm really glad you've been taking time to explain your plot so far. (I've read a lot of stories that do none of those things, and one of the worst is when the story has a good premise but skips around so it's confusing and impossible to follow.) I can't WAIT for the next chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13