Reviews for Lover Boy
Just a Little Miss chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
I was dreading this chapter, because I knew this would be the end. It's been five years, but that's not going to stop me from gushing.
They're absolutely wonderful, and Hannah makes me giddy. The picture bit is adorable.
I remember, when I was asked by my friend to Junior Prom, my brother sent him a message online. I had no idea. I still don't know what it said xD but older brothers, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
You should really get Liam to fall in love too...
Heather chapter 6 . 11/9/2011
I nef more of this please. You are such a good writer.
SupersonicPrincess chapter 5 . 11/3/2011
Love this chapter, hehe they are so cute.

I still hate Chloe.
Anna Marie Avery chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
This is one of the best original stories I have everr read and I read alot on these kinds of sites. All the authors on this site are espscially fantastic. I love the characters and the plotline best.

-AMA }~~~~~~
Lady of romance world88 chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am glad that Hannah call Penelope to apologise and made up to her by catch up with her tomorrow for lunch. Yay! Thats wonderful. :D I am glad that Hannah and Chloe agree to hire the band for homecoming dance. Yay! :D I am hoping that Leland and his band agree to go to Chloe and Hannah's school for homecoming dance. *hopeful smile* I am wonder why Rowan treat Chloe so cold? *curiously* OMG Hannah and Chloe have huge fight about Rowan and Wesley. Poor Hannah and Chloe. :( OMG Wesley overheard the whole thing. Poor Wesley. :( Aww Wesley is plan to ask Chloe out. Poor Wesley. :( I can't believe that Chloe slept with Rowan few days ago. Poor Rowan. :( No wonder Rowan is so cold toward Chloe because of what happen between them. Poor Rowan. :( I am glad that Leland think its funny and still want to be Hannah's friend. Yay! :D I am glad that Rowan and Wesley forgive each other. Yay! :D I can see that the two boys are now so cold toward Chloe. Poor Chloe. :( I am glad that Leland and his band agree to play for homecoming dance. Yay! :D I am wonder who is DJ that Hannah and Chloe are going to hire for homecoming dance? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story whenever you have time to update it. Don't stop writing. :D It's amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :D Just take your time and don't rush anything too quickly. :D
Lady of romance world88 chapter 3 . 4/23/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am just wonder how old are Marcus, John, Evelyn and Tiffany? *curiously* I am so glad that Chloe stood Evelyn up and told her the awesome idea for homecoming dance committee theme. Yay. :D I am wonder why Liam never finish graduate high school then go to college? *curiously* Don't Liam have future plans and dream jobs he want to be? *curiously* I am so glad that Liam's so happy with his job and his apartment. :) I am so glad that Chloe told Liam off at his work. Yay. :D I am so glad that Leland and Hannah danced together plus have chat together. How cute. :D I am hope that Leland and Hannah will be item in the end. *hopeful smile* OMG Chloe and Wesley hit on each other on dancing plus kiss each other. Thats so hot. :D OMG Hannah miss her calls from her mum and Penelope. Poor Hannah. :( OMG Is Chloe going to sleep with Rowan? What about Wesley? *curiously* Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I can't wait to read the next chapters of this story whenever you have time to update it. Don't stop writing. :D It's so amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. Please update soon. :D I definitely will read this story until the end because I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH and I want to know what happen next in this story. :D I think maybe you change rating T to M because I notice there are alot of swear languages and few sex language in this story. It's up to you and I just give you my suggestion. :) Just take your time and don't rush anything too quickly. :)
Lady of romance world88 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am so glad that Chloe and Hannah definitely agree to do homecoming dance committee together. Yay. :D I am so glad that Chloe and Hannah agree to visit Lelong and his band to have good time there. Yay. :D OMG Chloe using her seducation on Wesley. I am wonder why she done it? *curiously* OMG Lelong and his band afraid Hannah and made her so upset about it. Poor Hannah. :( I am so glad that Chloe took Hannah home immediately. Thats wonderful friend and understand young woman. Hannah's so lucky to have her as wonderful best friend. :D OMG Liam's so piss off that Hannah's friend with Lelong and his band that lead her to have detention. Poor Hannah. :( I am wonder why Hannah agree with Liam for? *curiously* OMG Chloe want to set Hannah up with Lelong. Poor Hannah. :( I am hope that Lelong'll accept the way Hannah is. *hopeful smile* It's so amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story so much. I love it. I am off to read the next chapter now. :) I am wonder if you will write Amber and Lucas's story, Chloe and Wesley's story and Rowan's story in the future? *curiously*
Lady of romance world88 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hi. It's so beautiful chapter and I love it. :) I am so wonder how old are Chloe, Adam, Amber and Cythia? *curiously* I am so glad that Hannah and Chloe are best friend forever. Yay. :D I am wonder how does Hannah and Chloe met? *curiously* I am so glad that Penelope help her dad to buy milks from store. Thats so kind of her. :) OMG Chloe have crush on Liam. Poor Liam. :( I am so glad that Hannah, her family and Chloe have wonderful time at dinner and chat together. Yay. :D I am so glad that Hannah agree to go with Chloe to see Lelong and his band at concert. Yay. :D I am so glad that Lelong and his band won. Thats wonderful. Yay. :D I am so glad that Hannah, Chloe, Amber, Wesley, Rowan, Lucas and Lelong have wonderful time to get know each other. Yay. :D Aww its so sweet that Hannah's mum just check on her and make sure she's okay. :) Aww Lelong change the ringtone and add his number in Hannah's mobile. I am wonder why? *curiously* Aww Lelong and his band plus Amber add Hannah in their facebook friend. Thats wonderful. :D It's so amazing chapter and I am enjoy read this story. I love it. I am off to read the next chapter now. :)
Robyn2250 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
You know, I've realized through this chapter that I am way more of a Hannah than a Chloe. That girl is just a bit much.

I really liked the Leland/Hannah interaction in this chapter. They are really quite adorable. Good luck writing the next chapter!
JustWords chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
-chants- Update, update, update! :D Anyways... great beginning, sounds like this is going to be an amazing story, and may I just say if I ever had a brother like Liam, I would punch him if he ever started going off about not hanging out with someone just because he didn't like them :x Hahaha, great cast of characters though, can't wait for an update!
Robyn2250 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
OK, I think I love this story. Hannah is such a sweetheart, Chloe is a spark plug, and Leland seems really appealing so far.

I love Hannah's siblings (especially after I figured out that this was the same family from Penny Pincher-now, I'm making sure to read Nettie and Luke's story, too!)Overprotective Liam makes me laugh-I'm the oldest in my family, and the only girl, but I'm not nearly as protective of my three brothers as Liam is of his three sisters. I guess it's a guy thing.

Anyway, this story is great and I can't wait to see where it goes! Good luck writing the next chapter. :)
Rhapsody's Song chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Rowan Atkinson is Mr. Bean. Anyway, nice story. Hope to see more :)
Rhapsody's Song chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Lol. Mr. Bean added her as a friend on Facebook :P
Im Just Mlssundaztood chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
I love this and i love hannah!

She's so real and a fake hand? people never make stories unless their main characters are perfect.

I'm loving the band people also

Love what you've got so far

Im Just Mlssundaztood