Reviews for Shaul of Celestia
Miho Tribe chapter 1 . 1/16
I loved this one shot! It's so interesting to see it from Shaul's point of view. I really wanna hear more from this story. It really was great. I'm so anxious what will happen next. I know this might seem like nagging but I really hope you update soon. :) I'll be checking Wattpad! _
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loooved shaul s pov
Dani chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Great story! I hope u update soon
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ah, I was wondering where the name adora came from, it's from her middle name isn't it?

This peek into shaul's mind is quite educational actually, I'm glad you wrote it :) and also I was somewhat surprised at the violence of his feelings, he always seemed somewhat impassive. I just read celestia again but I'd already reviewed the chapter so... anyway I think I understand I better now, but I'm still wondering why she has purple eyes, is that because she was touched by the goddess so it is when she has strong feelings? or when the goddess reaches out to her or what, I don't see the correlation really. however I'm sure that if you go back to it (which I hope you do) it will become clear in later chapters.
XDXP chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
So cute! You should try continuing it, but maybe not in a sequence. I like what you've done here, with the way its laid out and timed.
jukes21 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
CONGRATULATIONS! Your superb one-shots did their part in helping me procrastinate. Seriously, I have thoroughly enjoyed a majority (as that is all I have read, thus far) of your stories. I am a hopelessly hopeful romantic and I may or may not have turned into a puddle of goo for every story I read lol. Thanks so much for sharing your writing talent!
Sakurachibi08 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Please update the story! I will do near anything! I take my stories seriously and I don't want a story this good to be one of those works left in a corner and never updated again like so many, the most i have seen is three years. Please update.
Daphne.Claire chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg, i went to ur homepage and saw this and fell out of my chair. i just read it like three times nowand 3ed it. please please please update, im dying here.

had no clue this was what was going thru shauls head, really happy about this. i kind of had an inkling that he had to care for her somewhat but it up until now it just felt like he had hold of the reins. n e way again pleas PLEASE PLEASE(x1000) update soon. this story is one of the few (out 5 0r 6) stories that i even bother checking my inbox for.

-ify
Icelynx-Venom-Pheonix-Fire chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
you're right...dont be grouchy*holds up cookie*
ForeverInfinity chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love this. I really liked seeing into his point of view. :D

ForeverInfinity
ILveJcb chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ah *screams and runs around the room* That's ah-may-ZING! Oh, wow! I love him more and more!

You HAVE to update the story. I don't care if your words look wrong and your senteces don't make sense!I want MORE. It's like a craving!

Haha-and see? it's making me crazy...tut tut tut, when you learn Im in a white room with cushioned walls because of my craziness, you ought to know it's 'cause of you.

Hahahaha

This was amazing!
Taurus05 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
NO WAY! I can't believe you wrote this! I loved it! Ah! That was great!

Can we have more of this please? Pleaase?

This just made me fall deeper for Shaul. Can i just steal him away and hide him for myself?

PLEASE PLEASEE PLEASE upload fast! Tell your writer's block to go block someone else!

Do you know how happy I was when I saw this? I was just frozen for a minute or so! This is just getting BETTER each time I read! Please write more from Shaul's p.o.v! I LOVED the last two lines, they were amazing! I loved it! Good job!

P.S. Upload Fast!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Yay! He's going to get to her! :D

I hope you get over your writers block very soon. I'll be eagerly awaiting a new update!

fatbird :)
witeaya chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
cant believe i just read this!

i really really love u rite now. u r the best.

enough compliment and lets talk about shaul .

so, our beloved character doesnt believe in love?hope that u will twist that around in not a cliche 's just shaul and cliche doesnt sound like best friends,imo.

i wish this was longer but im thankful enuf for anything.

p/s: im wishing u a restful sleep full of dreams *hint, hint*
Mandy40 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
loved seeing this from his p.o.v.