Reviews for To the beautiful ones
Autumn-Freeze chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Yes, So many are stumbling about in this life. Too often they buy into the putdowns of other people. People need to belive in themselves first. As you say:

"I am you. Don't you get it? You have to be there for yourself before others can. Others will be there to help, sure, but in the end...it's you"
Sheff chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I read this at the right time. I feel like I've been on the brink of depression, or are already there, events in life having caused it. But now, this has lifted my spirit a bit. I feel inspired to keep doing the things I love, especially writing. Thank you.
Randomwriter123 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Beautiful. As someone who's been in the same place and (thank goodness, it's about time) is just starting to come out of it, I thank you for posting this.
dangermouse00 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a masterpiece that so many out there can identify with. It's obvious that you know what you're talking about. Thanks for making me really think about the way I think. Your words are from the heart and that's what makes the best authors, ones who know how to say what they really mean and appropriately. Thank You x