Reviews for Breeding Center
aoizora chapter 8 . 3/18
Oh, oh!
Two more chapters left and I'm almost afraid to keep on reading.
I love your writing. The characters aren't fully fleshed yet, so it makes me want to know more about them. Ry'll is def. my fav. He's one tough cookie. Please keep writing stories. Your stories make me excited and happy!
zindragon chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Amazing This is such a great story! I really really hope to see it done some day soon, i just cant stand not knowing what happens! I punched my wall when i found out it wasnt done...there is a dint in my wall now. lol. Anyway its one of the best storys I have ever read, (and I read alot of storys) it has great character development. I pray you will come back and finish it soon!
zindragon chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
This is such a great story! I really really hope to see it done some day soon, i just cant stand not knowing what happens! I punched my wall when i found out it wasnt done...there is a dint in my wall now. lol. Anyway its one of the best storys I have ever read, (and I read alot of storys) it has great character development. I pray you will come back and finish it soon! Please.
Kilian Grey chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I like the whole teamwork idea. I had forgotten that Shay was such a bully but I'm glad he can provide the proper service, when necessary.
Kilian Grey chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
It would be hell being around so many alpha male wannabe's.
crazygurl22 chapter 10 . 8/29/2013
I love this story! I love Ry'll and Sinari, they make a cute pair :) Please please continue soon! This is becoming one of my new favs :)
JJ chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Just to say that I have really loved your story so far and I can't wait to see where you are going to take it next!
In particular I am looking forward to when Ry'll meets his mother again as I would like to see how she reacts to the situation, and I would like to find out more about her real motivations.
I love the characterizations of your characters, particularly Ry'll as he is a strong and very likeable character.
In answer to your question in chapter 8 - no the surprise wasn't lame in my opinion, I found it very sweet and I like how they tried to make it someplace where they would feel at home.
Finally I would like to say thank you very much for posting your story, and please don't give up on it :)
paint-pops chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
hello! :) I reeeeally, really enjoyed your story so far! Ry'll is such a fierce cutie and Sinari and Py are perfect for him! I hope you haven't abandoned it!
Celestialuna chapter 6 . 1/14/2013