Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I said Ashton, but I swear I'm actually reading this... :) Asher. And he's totally right. DALLAS STARS.

Also, I'm going back and rereading this again as we speak so I can remember who Riley's housemates are. I think there's some unrequited love here!
unrealisticlovestory chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
unrealisticlovestory chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
I love it! :D I can't wait to read more about it :)
Raya chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Your story is like my drug! I am super addicted to it. More please! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
LOVE IT! OMG! You are sooooo talented
renegade01 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
love it. can't wait for more. ;)
Bubbly Girl chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
HiddenInTheCrowd chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Update soon(:
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
College romances are my very favorite, but there are so very few out there that when I find a good one it’s so incredibly exciting that I cannot contain my excitement. Seriously. This is me trying to contain my excitement through review! I tend to ramble as it is, so you’ve been warned…

One of the things I like so much about this story is the setting. Obviously you’ve based this off your own experiences, so there’s a depth of existing features, places and events that make the collegiate backdrop both unique and realistic. It’s the small things – like tray sledding, something I’m guess you’ve seen or done yourself – that paints a picture in my head of this being not only a real place, but real people in this real place. I don’t know if that makes sense, but I’m trying here. :)

I also like the supporting characters. At certain points I find myself wanting to go back and reread the first few chapters to reintroduce myself to some of the minor ones I haven’t done the best job keeping track of, but even so it’s nice to read a story where the main character doesn’t only have a single friend. I know that’s me being picky, but I like the group Riley surrounds herself with. Their inclusion keeps the pace upbeat, adds to the fun/witty dialogue, and makes it plausible for Riley and Ashton to keep running into one another.

My favorite element, of course, is the love/hate. You’ve done it well so far, and I’m looking forward to reading their next run in already!

Keep it up and thanks for sharing. :D
Angelbaby1991 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Love It! Update Soon!
meaganmarie5 chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
I couldn't love this story more if I tried. I am crazy about Asher! *Sigh*
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Nawwww Poor Riley...hahah thise are some nasty tales lol. Such great friends...

I am loving the sexual tension and suggestive comments...*supigh* im in love/hatebrelationship heaven!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
O.m.g. I love Asher. I really really do. Hes brilliant.
And i love Nate. I adore how hes trying to set them up. Its so cute!
his childish logic is adorable!

. Last time I checked, sex doesn't usually involve death, and when it does, you should probably be seeing a really good psychiatrist."

Was my favouite line.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
This is hysterical. I love it.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
So is a sophomore...a second year at uni?

Ahhh this is sooooooo goood! I love asher/rileys debate. She was a total bitch hahahaha

Ha! I love Clara - we speak the same language! Saracsm!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »