Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
N1GHT.stArs chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Ahaha that's too funny. I stumbled upon this story, and had to comment on the Big Red Connection, as I go to Cornell as well. Keep it up! This is a great first chapter, succinct but also shows the humor.
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That's very intriguing chapter. This has sparked my curiosity. I'm looking forward to next chapter.
witeaya chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
herm,sounds interesting.

keep on writing great stories!
NateBran chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
It looks like you have a pretty good start on this! As a former band geek, I love the partying with the marching band statement! I can't wait for some Riley/Asher interaction!
chng234 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
sounds interesting.. update soon
sunshine621 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This sounds like a very interesting story. Can't wait until you post the next chapters.
NebulaBloom chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Can't wait to see where this story goes! Looks like it could be pretty interesting to see what the main character is like, the main guy, how they attempt to avoid the inevitable (getting together... this is a romance story, after all!) Will there be any hockey involved? Please say yes!
Jinxed Rogue chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Yay for the next installment! I like that you're alluding to the Cold War through the chapter titles, I'll have to pay close attention. I thought you would tie the prologue to the quote a little more, but it sounds awesome anyway.
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17