Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
svenn chapter 12 . 6/3/2014
holy fcken shite, I need more of this. I need them to have an ending together.
Fangalitious chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
This is absolutely fantastic! Honestly, I think you got me at the 'QED'. From that moment, I was yours. Please update this soon! Don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE UPDATEEE! I can't go on not knowing what will happen to these characters
alison chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
my goodness, you have to update this story! it's been too long!
kiwi chapter 12 . 2/18/2014
I shouldn't ne this attatched to fictional character s
kiwi chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Clara gave him a withering look. "Oh yeah, becauseeveryone from Texas acts exactly like Yosemite Sam."
This. Im using it every time someone asks me if I ride a horse to school from now on.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Moree ! Why did you
Stop. I know thats Riley friend but Umm Carla is a slide . poor Asher him and Riley are too cute
Guest chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
pretty pls update soon! the love/hate/sexual tension is killing me
EstherT chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
Love the story! Please please please post another chapter as soon as possible!
anon chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
God dammit you're awesome. The characters, the drama, the sexual tension, it's all so well written I seriously want to cry. And I really liked those things you put up at the beginning of each chapter. It really made my day. So thank you and keep up the good work :D
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
On this cold, lazy afternoon, I thought I would reread this story. And I am not dissapointed! It really is one of my all-time favorites! :D
Shortie chapter 12 . 10/4/2013
Please please please update ASAP! I am dying not knowing what happens next!
As for this chapter, I really liked it. I know it's probably killing some people that they're fighting, but I always find that the most entertaining part of the story. It always keeps me in the edge.
Great job.
PS: just started reading recently so II probably won't review all the prior chapters, just know that you are doing an amazing job! Love this story!
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So, if you updated soon I would be very pleased, because this is one of the best stories on here. It's so original and you have a great plot line going so far. The characters are well developed and you don't rush things (even if we may want you to lol) keep it up!

So... Update soon... Please!
ColdWinter12 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Love this story! Omg the sexual tension between Asher and Riley is just... I can't even find the words to describe it? Haha. Anyways, your descriptions of the hockey game are interesting and fast paced so some one like me who has no idea about hockey can still keep up and not feel bored. Please update soon!
tempohrary chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Oh. Happy super belated birthday; Asher, Tully, and Kurt! Haha. I've been reading all your stories and all I can say is that you are amazing. Just simply amazing!
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »