Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
loveSZbrownie chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
I really like this! It sounds like so much fun. (the college experience, that is) I love the humour throughout this story. Can't wait to see what happens
Bandgeekclarinet14 chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
So, basically you are perf and need to update soon before I have a mental break down.

Seriously, everything about this story is pure perfection. The plot, the setting, the dialogue and oh god don't get me started on your characters.

Asher? Two words. Stud. Muffin.

lol

Anyways, I love where the plot is going and although I'm eager to see Asher and Riley FINALLY feel each other as more, I understand the characters need to develop a little more within the plot, but damn it girl give me something here.

Again, wonderful work. You are a truly inspiration author.

I look forward to reading the next installment (wink wink preferably like today.. or tomorrow... or soon)

Keep on writing.
Sheryl chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Would I sound like a super bad friend if I said I would've sided Asher on the whole Clara-is-a-whore thing? Because she really sounded like she was and I would've rather Riley deal with Clara's commitment issues than Asher being angry as I don't really think she had a right to be angry at Asher being angry at Clara.
72898 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
:-)
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
I love how even though I want to sit Asher and Riley aside and have a little talk about their meddlesome ways, it's just another example of how much they have in common. They care for their friends so much; they actually get a bit of tunnel vision when it comes to over-protectiveness. Amazing writing, by the way. I could FEEL Asher's regret after he accidentally called the love of his life a whore.

I'm also incredibly curious about Riley's relationship with her ex. It seems there was a bit of fallout, and though I remember their breakup had something to do with her one-night-stand trends, I don't know any of the details. It'll be interesting to see how she deals with everything, and - of course! - to see how her tensions with Asher heat up given the recent turn of events.

Still though, as a drummer and a Star's fan and a native of Dallas - I've gotta root for Asher. I'm definitely on the edge of my seat seeing how this plays out!

Best of luck with SKoW! Sending votes your way. :D
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I've been SUCH a crummy reviewer lately. Gah. Sorry. But I did read this chapter on my phone, and I lovelovelove everything about this recent turn of events. Although I've since read Chapter 12, at the time I was soaking in all the adorable A/R action. They really have so much in common, and even though I need them to shut up and bang already - I must admit, the cuddling was so, darn cute. :D
Choukou chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
GAHHHHHH! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next one because I can't just not know how they make up! And if you don't update soon *shakes fist* I'm just kidding, but not really. Unless they have amazing makeup sex that you put that M rating to good use, then I will allow a long wait period (I don't know how I shall survive waiting!) But I am so hooked on your story.
Z-4Charmed chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
A WONDERFUL CHAPTER! have no words to describe it :) just fantastic :)
thanks, and PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ update soon coz i can't wait for it after this chapter,, :))
Angelbaby1991 chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Awesome Ch! Looking forward to reading the next ch.
Arwin Fred chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Poor Asher, I've never felt so bad for a fictional character before.
LondonLi chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
I'm so glad you're still posting on this story! I love your fics, the way you write your characters and I've read enough to trust where you're going with this. Obviously Asher and Riley have much deeper emotions for each other than they are aware of. Thanks so much for the update!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Noooo..nobody's mad I'm sure...Really love Riley's character...like it that she is so strong...!..love ur story! Most females in these kind of college stories are like sooooooo pitiful...glad that she is NOT like them!
NverSayNver chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Loved it! Update soon!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
It's okay! The more and harder they fight, the better the make-up sex, right? Well hopefully Asher doesn't give up. She may be pissed as hell right now, but she was just turning a corner regarding him. Maybe she will calm down in... A month. Hahahaha.
blackbirds fly chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Actually I was thinking of this early today! (or should I say yesterday, because it's 4:30 AM...) And I remember hoping that there wouldn't be a morning after confrontation type thing, and there wasn't! It made me so excited and them BAM all that happened.

Holy crap Asher made me SO MAD. Like DAMMIT ASHER YOU HAD ONE JOB. Honestly, he had some sort of right to say something to Clara because I would have done that if someone had done that to my best friend, but at the same time he went waaaaay too far. So Riley definitely had the right to say something back and then he called her a slut and then the world exploded and yep. I was really glad that she walked away at the end of the chapter because it would have probably been a little too soon to reconcile, or even address the situation. All in all, I DO enjoy a drama-filled chapter and this was definitely that. Also I saw some of the physical descriptions going on in there! Can't wait for the next update.

(Also my little brother had gone away for the weekend and apparently he had gone to Ithaca but I'm not sure how because he's 15 and it's 230 miles from Philly...)
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »