Reviews for Tavariya Legends: The Princess in the Tower
Dark Rose of Beauty chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
This story is really good (:

It's really well written and I like your plot idea :D

Dark Rose of Beauty
AriaRose7 chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I liked this chapter. It was interesting getting some background info on the witch.
AriaRose7 chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
And it's all starting to come together. I like nayla and Garyn together. Can't wait for more!
AriaRose7 chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
I really like the plot to this story. I am a big fan of rapunzel. There were just a few grammar issues I noticed with the most recent chapter but nothing too big. I really like how you made nayla your own character and how she took action to free herself rather than just wait around to be rescued. All in all, great job! Keep it up :)
Swiftpath chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Wow, really good. Where'd Garyn dispose of the hair?
Swiftpath chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Still going strong, but couldn't the princess just escape through the gate.
Swiftpath chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Ok, still going strong! Good work, and keep going. I'd never thought a princess story would be so captivating.
Swiftpath chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
Still going strong. Keep going.
Swiftpath chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
WOW! Strong beginning, keep it up.
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Geography lesson! :D XP I love it! I still think Garyn is pretty awesome! I like Nayla too, she's pretty dang AWESOME! XD. Can't wait to read more!

trustnme chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
You might want to be careful that your story doesn't seem too much like the movie Tangled, because that's what I keep thinking of when I read your story so far.

Good luck!
DashingtoFluttershy chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Goodness that witch is bum! :P I love Garyn he's awesome! :D Can't wait to read more!

DashingtoFluttershy chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Interesting, I like it! It sounds like a good spin on the classic fairytale of Rapenzel and I love it! Can't wait to read more!