Reviews for The Coquette and the Thane
Fionaalex chapter 37 . 6/20
Great story! Thank you very much!
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/20
I really like how this started. Well-written, too.
Hean chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
...chinese.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/21/2014
do you speak mandarin?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
you should publish this thing
MerieLiss chapter 37 . 9/7/2014
Absolutely loved this story!
Anon chapter 37 . 6/10/2014
I don't know what I was expecting from the summary, but it certainly wasn't what I got, and I mean that in the best way possible. I don't think a summary could even contain the amounts of sheer creative FUN this story has. I love the world you've created.

I really enjoyed reading about Kedean and Baisyl- and I hope that you get the inspiration/time to work on the sequel (especially because that means more Natara, right?)- and I am fantastically invested in all these characters. The ending was heart-wrenching, but I am telling myself that OF COURSE they are going to get back together and end up living happily ever after because otherwise ending here would just be too sad.
SamyJo10 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Your writing never ceases to amaze me and make me happy as I read through it. You have an amazing ability and I love this story already! :) I have a feeling I'm going to like Fern, whether I'm supposed to or not. And I adore the fact that you have Fey and a part of this book. :3
Also, you're so lucky to have gotten to study in China!
SamyJo10 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Haha Yepp, that was definitely interesting. XD In a weird way, I'm glad Baisyl won, but at the same time, I'm not entirely sure how much I like his superiority complex. I like the whole strong-independent-woman-with-a-sassy-attitude bit his situation ha put him in, but there's still a limit, especially after the bit in the last chapter of his need to control. This will certainly be fun to watch play out. -
SamyJo10 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Ooh, I really hope to see the fight in Baisyl's perspective, but since it'll probably be in Kedean's, I hope it's a good fight. I'd like that either way, but preferably with Baisyl not being too rusty after his stint of inaction. Anyway this goes down, it's going to be interesting, someone is going to get a dose of humility, and I can't wait to read it!

Also, as far as the brothers are concerned, what gives them their dark complexions? Especially since Zyric is blonde haired and blue eyed, which usually only goes with lighter skinned people unless they're remarkably tanned. I get the feeling a lifetime of natural darkening is not the case with Kedean, though. I'm a sucker for origins, so I'm curious about the Akuwa brothers and the red-headed Marseilles, especially on the island (though none of that probably pertains much to the story).
SamyJo10 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Haha Baisyl has certainly picked up how to be a proper, prissy woman, now hasn't he? XD Looks like his tutors did a good job in that.
SamyJo10 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
That was actually..a really brilliant setup. I love Baisyl already, and Rhyan, too! I can just tell this is going to be an awesome read, and I'm really looking forward to finding out what this curse is all about. :)
SamyJo10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I don't have much to say for this since its just starting, but I do like your way of writing and storytelling. You actually have an ability to write on a level of those published: fluent, intriguing, grammar, spelling and punctuation on par. Nothing is every perfect, but I appreciate that this story doesn't scream "amateur". I do have one question, though: why did that guy call Zyric "Zyna" and refer to him as a female?
kolachess chapter 37 . 5/18/2014
This was an awesome read! Amazing! I really love your characters and how you developed them. I really really loved Baisyl's broadening perspective from when he first took on his female form, it felt really realistic and believable (and 'hellzya' as a girl). And I do love his sarcasm and witty humor. Great balance between his pride and honesty. And I do love Kedean. He's such a sweetheart and sounds so very sexy. :)
kris123e1 chapter 37 . 5/11/2014