Reviews for The Coquette and the Thane
Menn chapter 36 . 1/29
I am liking this so far!
Menn chapter 32 . 1/29
Well, this is just interesting! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
K
Reena chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Amazing,after reading reading this you've got read the sequel because I know it will be equally or even better than this. Kedean and Baisyl are so awfully cute together and in my mind's eye look gorgeous together:)
estarianne chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Kings have reigns. Horses have reins (unless they are emperor horses, in which case they may have both, but only the latter refers to the leather lines used to cue the horse's head). This appears to be a FP universal error.
BlaseBlanco chapter 37 . 7/16/2013
I could write odes to your characterization alone, let alone your knack for putting together a plot that never gets dull. This is such an amazing piece of work and you're incredible talented for writing it.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
omg this was awesome! I'm reading the sequel now.
Kirihime chapter 37 . 6/22/2013
Amazing story
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DeadnightWarrior chapter 37 . 3/24/2013
Oh wow. I finished this story in two sittings, I almost couldn't bring myself to pause last night when I was too tired to continue reading. I really enjoyed this, even though when Kedean first expressed some serious interest in Baisyl and vice versa I thought "Well. That came... fast..." it wasn't nearly enough to put me off the story. Very well written in any case and you nearly (NEARLY, I SAID) made me cry when Kedean left.

I'm afraid I don't have anything too constructive to say, just thought to leave a review. Thank you for the read!
Veneya chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
i'm liking this sooo far I've read up to...Baisyl is sure a unique character...I love him/her already
the wild semicolon chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Hey, I love your story. Mostly I love Baisyl, though the rest of your characters are pretty excellent. I really, REALLY love his character and how you handled him - he's perfect and arrogant and just so presumptuous I adore him. That said, I went to your profile and followed to the stories with Cale, and I saw Baisyl in a whole different light. I knew you'd made it clear how, well, dominant he was (and not just in the sexual way!) but without seeing that, I'd kind of always viewed him as just a kind of entitled nobleman: all bark. I just think you should recommend that your readers look towards that to get a better grasp of Baisyl's character, in its entirety, if you haven't already!. I really did enjoy having that perspective.

And, just to let you know, I was laughing all through writing this. My mind's in the gutter from your Cale/Baisyl, which were also awesome, and I'm seeing jokes everywhere.
R. Ficst chapter 37 . 1/21/2013
I loved it. And I now must go to the sequel!
Flame Within Ice chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Ooh I like the short opening scene with the new character Fern. Her personality comes to life in her first appearance, and you slipped in some background to her without making it stand out. My immediate reaction: I like her!

I am also suddenly reminded of the screeching eels from The Princess Bride. That's all I'm going to picture the Irean eels as from now on. Very creepy description of some of the monsters, and I like how you're starting to casually work in the fantasy element (aside from Baisyl's curse, of course). You're not putting it in there from the start, you're more easing into it, which is a nice way of bringing in the supernatural. Too much at once could overwhelm. I can't wait to see where this goes!
Flame Within Ice chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
Poor Kedean, he's so confused. I do like your way of writing the fight scenes, interspersing dialogue with detailed action, and still it isn't too cluttered to follow easily. That's a very nice skill you have there.

I also like how you worked in Kedean's realization at the end, and it provides future reasoning for how he will find out about Baisyl's curse. Also, I'm now wondering-is Baisyl really his name? I'm assuming that's a girl's name picked out after the curse fell, but the uncertainty behind this assumption leads me to wonder more about Baisyl, which equals more will to read.
556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »