Reviews for The Coquette and the Thane
SamyJo10 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Your writing never ceases to amaze me and make me happy as I read through it. You have an amazing ability and I love this story already! :) I have a feeling I'm going to like Fern, whether I'm supposed to or not. And I adore the fact that you have Fey and a part of this book. :3
Also, you're so lucky to have gotten to study in China!
SamyJo10 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Haha Yepp, that was definitely interesting. XD In a weird way, I'm glad Baisyl won, but at the same time, I'm not entirely sure how much I like his superiority complex. I like the whole strong-independent-woman-with-a-sassy-attitude bit his situation ha put him in, but there's still a limit, especially after the bit in the last chapter of his need to control. This will certainly be fun to watch play out. -
SamyJo10 chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Ooh, I really hope to see the fight in Baisyl's perspective, but since it'll probably be in Kedean's, I hope it's a good fight. I'd like that either way, but preferably with Baisyl not being too rusty after his stint of inaction. Anyway this goes down, it's going to be interesting, someone is going to get a dose of humility, and I can't wait to read it!

Also, as far as the brothers are concerned, what gives them their dark complexions? Especially since Zyric is blonde haired and blue eyed, which usually only goes with lighter skinned people unless they're remarkably tanned. I get the feeling a lifetime of natural darkening is not the case with Kedean, though. I'm a sucker for origins, so I'm curious about the Akuwa brothers and the red-headed Marseilles, especially on the island (though none of that probably pertains much to the story).
SamyJo10 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Haha Baisyl has certainly picked up how to be a proper, prissy woman, now hasn't he? XD Looks like his tutors did a good job in that.
SamyJo10 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
That was actually..a really brilliant setup. I love Baisyl already, and Rhyan, too! I can just tell this is going to be an awesome read, and I'm really looking forward to finding out what this curse is all about. :)
SamyJo10 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I don't have much to say for this since its just starting, but I do like your way of writing and storytelling. You actually have an ability to write on a level of those published: fluent, intriguing, grammar, spelling and punctuation on par. Nothing is every perfect, but I appreciate that this story doesn't scream "amateur". I do have one question, though: why did that guy call Zyric "Zyna" and refer to him as a female?
kolachess chapter 37 . 5/18/2014
This was an awesome read! Amazing! I really love your characters and how you developed them. I really really loved Baisyl's broadening perspective from when he first took on his female form, it felt really realistic and believable (and 'hellzya' as a girl). And I do love his sarcasm and witty humor. Great balance between his pride and honesty. And I do love Kedean. He's such a sweetheart and sounds so very sexy. :)
kris123e1 chapter 37 . 5/11/2014
I love thissssss
Menn chapter 36 . 1/29/2014
I am liking this so far!
Menn chapter 32 . 1/29/2014
Well, this is just interesting! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
K
Reena chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Amazing,after reading reading this you've got read the sequel because I know it will be equally or even better than this. Kedean and Baisyl are so awfully cute together and in my mind's eye look gorgeous together:)
estarianne chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Kings have reigns. Horses have reins (unless they are emperor horses, in which case they may have both, but only the latter refers to the leather lines used to cue the horse's head). This appears to be a FP universal error.
BlaseBlanco chapter 37 . 7/16/2013
I could write odes to your characterization alone, let alone your knack for putting together a plot that never gets dull. This is such an amazing piece of work and you're incredible talented for writing it.
Guest chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
omg this was awesome! I'm reading the sequel now.
579 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »