Reviews for The Coquette and the Thane
Nineheart chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
A/N: To fully understand Kedean's character, you have to realize that showing off his bare chest was the farthest thing from his mind when he took his shirt off. Honest. He's a practical fellow.

:D my favorite part.
Superfluous Man chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Excellent job. I don't read much of anything m/m but you've sparked my interest with your fantasy-novel style and engaging characters. Keep it up :)
unknown20troper chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Awesome!

The descriptions are beautiful and easy to picture. Also, I'm, like, so thrilled that Baisyl has red hair. Red-haired girls really appeal to me, for some reason. Maybe it's a fetish of mine or something. This chapter's got me thinking that I should draw fanart for The Coquette and the Thane sometime. Hopefully, I'm a good enough artist to make something worthy of it. So, yeah, this chapter got me thinking about art and beauty. I wonder what the next chapter will get me considering...

Dreaming Maya chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Poor Bubba, someone needs to teach him/her/it how to kick bastards in the pants. I will! :D
yaoi8808 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
hahaha! I LOVED the opening. Reminded me a lot of the newer Sherlock Holmes movie :D
unknown20troper chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Awesome!

I wondered why the royal male would be considered a princess. Turns out that it's the result of a curse, and for him, it really is a curse. This world is stuck in a misognytic age, and females don't get any respect or rights. :( It's great, how you're addressing gender equality issues; really makes it meaningful. Also, as you already know, I am the utterly feminist type, the type that always thinks females are awesome.

Nineheart chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Oh I am half in love with Rhyan and Baisyl. :) I enjoyed these two chapters a lot-the story is very promising.
Mieu-san chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
It's not at all bad for a comeback-a little stiff in the dialogue at times, but I have to say I'm quite interested. You've made a very interesting introduction, and you've gotten away with a good bit of exposition as well, without allowing the reader to lose interest.

And on a personal note, I like the names.

I can't wait to see more! Do your very best!
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This, like all your stories, is awesome! The characters certainly have an awesome dynamic, though I recall mistaking the brothers for lovers one or two times.

Commenting on fanfic is so much easier than commenting on original fic, probably because:

1. I am more inclined to fanfic than original fic.

2. Saying 'all the characters are in character' is ridiculous when commenting on original fic.

3. Each original fic is an entirely new thing.

So yeah... I probably won't get a FP account, since if I get one, I might get in the habit of posting all my original fic and never be able to publish any in the real world. Since writing and/or art are the only jobs I probably can do well and like, I can't risk that!

579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39