Reviews for The Dragonfly Circle : Vessel of Sand and Sorrow
The lone canine chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
Wow. Wyatt is really angry. Like really angry, it's not too surprising considering what happened last chapter. I would be angry too. Good for him. Excellent chapter, very well written!
The lone canine chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
Ew that was a bit gruesome what happened to Art, poor guy. This was all a set up though? Those jerks! They are gonna get it, I know it. Intense and well written chapter, well done.
The lone canine chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
Jeez. Those creatures, are not good at all. Very very evil and sound very terrifying from how you described them. Yeesh. Well, another great chapter and write more soon please!
The lone canine chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
It's true. Less is indeed more especially if it is a potion. With a potion you don't need all that much. Art seems to be adapting somewhat and Wyatt is helping in every way he can. Glad to know that. A great chapter and I can't wait to read more!
Dramira chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
I really love the world you have here. Its like nothing Ive ever read. I dont have anything amazing to say but Im still reading your story and enjoying every chapter. :]
The lone canine chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
"I just want to blow your tiny mind."

That was clever, and I don't necessarily think that Art has a tiny mind. Though that may be true. Another great chapter and please write more soon!
The lone canine chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
A wonderful chapter and a lot of plot developement in this chapter that I enjoyed. Art met a friend, good. Now he feels a bit safer... for now perhaps. A great chapter and a job well done.
The lone canine chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
If the situation weren't so serious, Council of the Shark does not sound so pleasant and I don't think Art is a very lucky man at all. Oh, and he sure seemed to spew a bit of profanity for a while but I don't blame him I guess. Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Quite interesting! There is a surprising amount of detail in this and the way that this is written is interesting... and Art seems to be quite the intruiging character. I understand him, caring for animals so much, that's cool for him to do. A great first chapter!
Dramira chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
This is really great, keep updating! :]

I love the fast pace of the story so far and youre a great writer.
Dramira chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Wow, this is really interesting! Your plot is very unique and I cant wait to read about what happens to Art. I'm pretty excited for him considering his situation before he looked into the can. :]
KevinReLive chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Great writing. A story with a nice climax towards the end which made me read faster and faster as that "event" happened to Art.

Which leaves me with the curiosity of what happened? I want to know more!