Reviews for The Beauty's Beast
Your Concience chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
No, you got my hopes up again! What about a compromise? You keep posting until you're at your last chapter then say if you want to know the ending to buy the book, instead of keeping us waiting with nothing to do you can post the chapters until you get it you just post sneek peeks we won't understand them because we don't know what happened in the previous chapter. Also if you keep posting you'll get good reviews, and with more good reviews the more likely this story will be published. C'mon, PWETTY, PWETTY, PWEESE? Right now the only reviews you're getting are complaints. Just give it a try?
smrae chapter 13 . 5/30/2011
Great update! Can't wait to see what happens next!
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Hey, I was too lazt to login so this review is anonymous. I rather like this story (although I do not like the way women are treated, but that was what we were treated like way back when). I don't really see any point of posting updates on your profile if you're not going to actually post the chapters. Personaly I'm fine with the fact that I'll never read the end of this since it is pretty much Beauty and the Beast.

Keep writing.
the.sky.angel chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Awwww... i started to cry when he felt sad. i really did. it was soooo sad. anyway I LOVE THIS STORY! its like beauty and the beast (duh because of the title)but BETTER! wow. i hope Sally misses the boggie man. im gonna miss him. ALOT! anyway. LOVE IT!
missmarymacintosh chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
What a treat! And such an amazing chapter and a preview of chapters sounds great! Well good luck in everything, I'll miss your stories!
That Boy over There chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
The beginning was so sweet and happy but the second half made me want to cry it was so sad :'(

I can't wait to read more!
Anon chapter 12 . 5/11/2011
But why? You have stabbed the dullest, most rustiest sword thru my heart and now I shall die XP...Anyways, you have done a fantastic job and I truely hope you get published, keep up the good work! :)
I Icecraem chapter 12 . 5/1/2011
What? You can't stop posting, I this story! Please don't stop. It'd take forever to finish the story, and I'm too impatient to wait for it to be published!
Mononoke Lynn fanfiction.net chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
Oh noes - I am all saddend now! I want to finish it! I will be most saddend if I have to wait years! Have you finished writing it? How soon do you plan on sending out copies to publishers? It is a wonderful story and very well written that you should be easily able to get it published.

Feel free to leave sneak peaks here too.
Chrislovesstories chapter 12 . 4/27/2011
So this story is over now? aaw why? but it was good when it lasted *shrugs* love the story by the way!
angry-fan1212 chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
That's anoying u should have made a small ending just for this rather then leaving it hanging .
missmarymacintosh chapter 12 . 4/26/2011
I was so excited to see the update! Uber excited! Not so much when I found out this would be this would be the last one. Not that I wouldn't love to read this in a book...but I was disappointed probably because my friends book took four years to come out, after he had written it and got a publisher on board. But I loved it, and I really love this story...Well done!
missmarymacintosh chapter 11 . 4/24/2011
This is an absolutely fantastic story! I am in love with it! ahah, I cant wait to read more. Well done! Extremely well done!
Mononoke Lynn fanfiction.net chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
Wonderful chapter! So excited to read it that I kept finding myself skimming (college reading habbit). I'm excited for the next chapter!
Via chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
As always, it was awesome! Please update again soon!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »