Reviews for The Legend of The Green Guardian
Telephonic chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
So much for going their separate ways. I like the term 'Luffy' and will use it someday when I'm a barmaid.
Syobu chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Wow. I seriously have a hard time to figure out how to write poem. Yours is really good.
Blue Eyed Rat chapter 25 . 11/11/2011
I like the Dean chapters too. The whole magic summning is very interesting to read about. Although I do wonder if there is going to be more in the journal than summoning tricks? Look forward to more!
The lone canine chapter 25 . 11/10/2011
It may have been a while since the last chapter but it was well worth the wait. You're right, I kind of like Dean chapters a bit more than Ida ones but both characters are really cool anyways. Great job on the chapter!
The Gypsy King chapter 25 . 11/10/2011
I'm absolutely in love with this story. I just came across it today and I will of course be following it faithfully.

And I'm not sure how many young, eligible Lutheran women you've come across, but Empress Vivienne seems to be channeling their collective spirit.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 24 . 8/4/2011
No! How could you! that was just...plain evil. You are evil! Seriously! Right up until the end I was thinking maybe you'd gone back on what you'd said before, and then...then...argh! Evil! Anyway, review. I thought the action scene was actually pretty good; you wrote it quite clearly, and the mixture of tension and action was done well. I liked Ida's reaction at the end, almost like up until then he never really thought he could do that sort of thing, and he's kind of proven to himself that he can be a hero. Yay for him! But you're still evil. Can't wait to see more!
Artism chapter 24 . 7/28/2011
this is good, a little more simpler then the others but still good. The character death was a good ending even though it was sad. Update soon please.
The lone canine chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
No not Amrae! I liked her, my favorite of the female characters. She was so, witty. It was tragic indeed, and beautifully written. Do write more soon.
SweetlilSunshine chapter 24 . 7/27/2011
Why did u just kill her off like that?
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 23 . 7/25/2011
Really, really good chapter; gripping as always, and now I'm trying to guess who will die. I'm going to guess at Russel; he seems like the most useless one on board the ship. Except maybe Ida...anyway, the diagloue was great as always, and I like how you don't get too bogged down in either that or description; there's a nice balence throughout. Can't wait to see more.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 22 . 6/17/2011
I really like the glimpse of another side of Ida that we see here; the kind of fragile, worried kid when he hears them talking about him. And his maturity is shown brilliantly when he calls Russel old. (Love the way Russel reacts to that, by the way.) As always, really liking the characters, and with each chapter I find myself getting more and more surprised. Brilliant ending, too. Keep it up.
Telephonic chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Well now I'm just mad at you. City of gold? ..or at least a city that looks like a city of gold? I want to go to there but you see I can't... cuz this is a story.

There's so much I want to know about Amrae! That one is mighty mysterious.
Telephonic chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
haha, day pass to the land of the dead. Ida is brilliant.
Telephonic chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
Finally, he made up his mind. What did Dean know anyway? He'd been holed up in the same place as him for the last ten years. They were equally clueless. x) good point

I liked the exchange between Ida and the girl. BUT WHAT IS THE LUMPY CAT? IF only.. there were.. another chapter... but- Oh wait. There is. I'll just go ahead and click 'Next' to find answers to my riveting questions.

The way this story (all your stories are) is written is so well. It has everything I've come to expect from you: Some dark humor, a lot of wit and wonderful story telling.
Telephonic chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Good chapter. I liked that it was one scene. Being able to devote the space to this conversation made it feel important and epic. Elsis is totally cool.
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »