Reviews for The Legend of The Green Guardian
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Ahh Dean, Dean, Dean. Stupid boy. I feel like he's becoming less loveable by the chapter, but that doesn't make him any less fun to read about. I like the slight confusion at the start of the chapter, and the start of the scene where he wakes up. I think you conveyed that quite well. As well as that, I think the scene with the ritual was pretty well written; gripping, tense, and what's not to love about a scene that ends in a power obsessed boy cowering the corner? (I really do feel sorry for him, you know.) Lianka is very interesting, as a character, and I love the fact that he can't stop grinning when she leaves - nothing is overstated, but the hints are clear. Great stuff.
The lone canine chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
I didn't know Amrae had a side like this and I also didn't know she knew the Guardian. Or I thought I did at one point and just forgot. Sigh...

Well, great job on another wonderful chapter.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 20 . 6/7/2011
Haha aw poor Ida at the end; when will he twig that Amrae is much better at fighting than he is? Pride could be his downfall, at some point. I really liked the dream sequence, great imagery used there. Also great work on building up the atmosphere, yet again. Overall, once more I really, really enjoyed the chapter and will be reading more asap!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 23 . 6/7/2011
Wow, that sounds like one hefty price to pay... I wonder who it will be?
SweetlilSunshine chapter 22 . 6/1/2011
Wow... the more i read this the more i get engrossed, i love ur story. Please write more soon!
The lone canine chapter 22 . 5/31/2011
Things are really interesting and tense in this story, and so we learn. Amrae tried to bring someone back to life? Well that is a surprise. Hm...

Awesome chapter!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 19 . 5/29/2011
As soon as she said, "I've heard all your stories before," my jaw dropped. What has she been hiding? I like how you dropped that in. The way you built up tension, and the atmosphere, in this chapter was really good; it worked so well and I could feel myself getting tenser, wondering what was going to happen next. Great chapter!
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
As always, I really enjoyed that chapter. Ahhh Dean, maybe he should escape. The Summoner is quite a scary character, and I keep wondering what his plans for Dean are.

Poor Russel. Sea sickness cannot be nice to deal with, along with randomly ending up on a boat as he did. Overall, it was a good chapter as always, characters are solid and you have a good balence between dialogue and description. Great stuff.
SweetlilSunshine chapter 21 . 5/22/2011
so was this move extremely retarded or one that will work out later on for Dean? Either way I actually do like his cockiness and arrogance, it gives him character :)
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 17 . 5/20/2011
Great chapter, I like how you split it in two parts. The first half certaintly was interesting - I like the Empress as a character, but I bet she'd get very annoying, very quickly, for anyone who actually had to deal with her. I can't help but wonder, because of the Guardian's warnings, if Ida is perhaps bringing something to this land that he doesn't intend? The idea i'm getting, so far, is that he's going to be the cause of desctruction, without really realising it.

As for the second half, as always I really like your interactions between the characters and you did well here at revealing more about them without anything being too explicit or feeling like you shoved it in there. Great job.
The lone canine chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
I get the feeling that Ida was looking forward to getting to slay that two headed beast. But Amrae beat him to the punch, she outsmarted them. Two heads are not better than one indeed. Awesome chapter!
SweetlilSunshine chapter 20 . 5/17/2011
Awwwwww, Ida's so cute at the end!

Write more soon please, I can;t wait to see what happens next
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Oh Dean, what have you got yourself into? Anyway, another good chapter. I like how you use what we know of Dean's personality at the end; it really comes as no surprise to the reader when he agrees and I like how, as a reader, you can see how the Summoner is using Dean and taking advantage of his lack of knowledge, but to what ends, I wonder. The interaction between the characters is written really well, as always, especially with Amrae, Russsell , Danten and Ida. Overall, yeah, great job.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 15 . 5/5/2011
Ramshee reminds me of Reinfield (I think that's the name...) in Dracula :P Intentional or not, I personally think it works really well. Anyway, really great chapter - I loved the scene with Ida and the crawler, and the small hints of emotion work well, especially with Amrae trying to cover up her smile. Ahh Dean, I have the feeling you're in over your head. Anyway, didn't notice any mistakes or anything so yeah, great chapter!
Jax Creation chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Hm... I reckon that this could go at the end of the previous chapter as opposed to being a new one.

Fossier, Fossier, Fossier... you lying bastard. But I can understand why he's telling them both that especially with Ida and Dean's competitive personalities.

Can't wait to see where their quest takes them. Hope someone gets shoved into a ditch. xD

Jax C.