Reviews for The Eternity War
Book chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Hold it!

I just realised this, but in Chapter 9, it mentions that Jason met Nelson at Ben and Mary's wedding...which was before Will and Lena were born.

Ny that logic, Jason met Nelson when he was five, and was capable of solving those riddles as a kid.

Jason was a freaking child prodigy!
Sin Of Phoenixes chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Yes, I decided to change it around a little bit. Now then, the one thing I found was that Dom was somewhat out of character. Cuase he's usually talking to the OOC parts too, so yeah...

That's about it...
MrMissMrs Random chapter 11 . 3/19/2011
Fang, this is based on what I created, I HAVE to read this! xD Good job, know I didn't win the riddle (Should've tried dammit...) but I'm sure there's gonna be more character development for Ethan since Heroin is getting some. I really need to start writing the next chapter of PIECES, it'll have tiny Lotta in it. xD
MrMissMrs Random chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Hmm... Mrryh(Sp?) seems like an excelent character for PIECES. (with your permission of course) And I SWEAR to get it updated today! /SHOT. That's how I felt in the first chapter, how Heroin and Lotta were so similar, yet... different. xD
Shadoe Mayari chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
I really like James/Jason and Nelson's back story. Rivals-in-law.

As for the riddles:

Pebbles: 8?

Star: 7.

Ship: Never.
The Bookmaster chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Again, that was amazing. And I"m guessing I was right about Jason and Ethan being two of the central characters. It is an honor.

Your doing quite nice in developing Ethan's character, just don't go to overboard with it.

I also love how your handling Nelson, he makes a good antagonist.
MrMissMrs Random chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Awesome chapter once again. Poor Ethan, inside he is such a soft, mushy mashmallow and everyone just likes to take turns roasting him above a fire. XP I like James and Nelson's riddles, maybe I'll figure them out... highly unlikely, butI'll give it a shot. /SHOT for pun. :P
The Bookmaster chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
That was an amazing chapter. And I can already tell that this will be an amazing story.

So I'm guessing that Jason and Ethan are both main characters in this fic, who are there to assisst Heroin?

You have just given me the best idea for SHINE, ever.

Hope you don't mind me asking, but do you have this fic fully planned out, cause if not, can I use my idea?
MrMissMrs Random chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
YES! The plot thickens Love it. Wonder with Andrea will show up. And also wonder how Heroin will find the true heirs. This was awesome, and can't wait for the next one.
Karl chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
I unno, I just didn't feel like signing in/typing my name out so yeah. :P

Character devlopment is all I got from this and this is pretty mcuh just the review...

Yeah...
MrMissMrs Random chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
Hehe, yeah, this does sound a bit like Andrea's childhood scene with Dom. xD Loved more plot. And someone from Interpol... that gives me an idea. Can you PM me or I'll PM you my idea, please?
The Bookmaster chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
This chapter was very interesting. We got to see some major backstory for both Heroin and Ardent.

I've just noticed this, but Jason's personality is quite flexible.

In SHOT, he is mysterious and has this weird way of annoying others, in here he is very supportive and helpful, as well as insightive. And in SHINE, he is a straight man to a bunch of idiot enemies, but is also very paranoid, and very protective of his daughter.
MrMissMrs Random chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
...I dunno why, but I just really loved this chapter. It felt like it was written the way I wanted SHOT to appear to people. I also loved Ethan's inner commentary.
The Bookster chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
This deviates from canon again, becaause Jason would already be working for his new boss, and he wasn't there that say.

But I like how this is going, keep up the good work.
Sin Of Dragons chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Kaboom! Like a lamb I strike with a not so well written review on how I found this chapter to be well written!

...