Reviews for The Many Tales Of Sting And Dave
Joannah Broad chapter 14 . 3/6/2012
Awesome.
Seisakusha-sama chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
Yeah, I think the salad comment about the fat girl was a bit too harsh, but who cares? This is the internet. Your biology teacher sounds a lot like my health teacher. She teaches 2 days a week and isn't even there half the time. She decided to have surgery before the days she would teach, instead of having it on Wednesday (the day after she has done her 2 days of 'teaching'). Actually, she doesn't really teach us anything.
Seisakusha-sama chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
As far as your Squirrel/Turtle story goes, it seems like it will be really random. So, I offer you this; you can make them gay. I don't really know, just throwing it out there.
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
You SHOULD feel bad :P

Your biology teacher reminds me of my chemistry teacher, who is a dude. We should hook them up, let them have some weird terrible science teacher fling. Maybe they'd fall in love and quit to raise a bunch of little baby anti-nerds.

That WAS a bit too harsh, but deep down most people deserve it, so I'll let it slide.
bookaddict27 chapter 20 . 4/24/2011
I had definitely noticed that you hadn't updated in awhile. I know how that all goes, and I hope things are getting better. I really don't mind if you post about it or rant or whatever, but if you don't want to, then just ignore me. Oh and on a different note, your bio teacher sounds like my physical science teacher from 8th grade. She was a horrible, horrible teacher. We had to correct her all the time as well, and she had students teach the class because she didn't understand it. She also had one of her classes dissect frogs without gloves. She thought that that was normal apparently. Anyway, the point is, I can definitely relate.
bookaddict27 chapter 19 . 4/1/2011
That song is so horribly awful. It was actually on the top selling list on itunes for a few days which was slightly terrifying haha. The only good thing about it is that it's the easiest way to annoy someone. Seriously, it's amazing what singing a few lines of it can do. And as for the movie, I've never heard of it, but it sounds really really bad. I'm definitely not going to watch it haha.
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 19 . 3/28/2011
Lol hate that song... When they all applaud her at the end I'm just like "no... Just... Why are you doing that you tone death twats?" haha and I've never seen that film, but now I don't want to ] very eentertaining well done, feel happier soon! D

Leanne x
mutated-teddybears chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
when ever i read someone story i stalk their other stories and have decided that i am madly in love with you for the simple fact that you are freaking amazing! and say the sheep story already or i will, um, i will... crap, i have no threat i can carry out. im going to stop this horrible grammar and ranting now and leave before you think im creepy. 9To late huh?)
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 19 . 3/24/2011
Rebecca Black is an eight grade mentally challenged wanna be pop star. Honestly, the first time I heard it, I thought she was an internet troll playing a joke on the world.
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
Cit-r-us! That's so cool! Like toys-r-us right?

And wow your school sounds a bit mean, do you really have cliques and stereotypes over there? Is your school big? I come from a really tiny school so it's kinda weird hearing about stuff like that
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
Aww that was so mean! But you seem nice so your forgiven haha

And gees how many pancakes did you eat then? I was practically bursting through my 2nd one so I didn't have a third ah well, I suppose it depends what you put in them though, coz if you have nothing then it's easier to eat more, iunno what you walesish people do there :p
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 16 . 3/15/2011
What would a soap be without it's incestuous lesbian murderer though?
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 15 . 3/15/2011
Bahahaha that is so funny about the fat lady, poor her though

Hm question... Okay what was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you?
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 14 . 3/15/2011
Haha I don't believe dreams have significance because, like you were saying, having weird dreams that mean "something" is so stupid, it's like gees people, chill, its just a dream

But seriously though they were some really demented dreams you had haha they were imaginative though I guess :)
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
I'm slapping your abnormal face in my mind right now. I read your update thinking, 'Oh, maybe I'll get a laugh. Luke is uaually good for one of those.' And then you close it with that tragedy in Japan. Selfish. Completely selfish(though the penguin addition NEARLY made up for it. Nearly.).

I lover aw lemons. They're all sour n stuff. I like the Cit-R-Us thing too. That's pretty cool.

People always make fun of my laugh because sometimes I don't open my mouth, and it's just a little chuckle in the back of my throat. And other times I clap like a retarded seal on speed. I can't imagine yours is much worse than that.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »