Reviews for The Many Tales Of Sting And Dave
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 17 . 3/9/2011
Haha I know someone with that jumper xD lol I hate twilight and all that shit P and I maser pancake day to see our school play[ I think we're making them tonight though, so it's al good. And I'm scared of my head teacher. He's tall as a building and looks like a crossed between the terminator and edward Cullen o scary shit dude!

p.s. I thought about penguins O
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
I hate you for two reasons.

1. You made me think about penguins.

2. YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME ABOUT THE SHEEP INCIDENT.

Cats will eat anything. I mean, come on. They eat birds and rats.

Actually kicked it down? Can't he get fired for that? Or at least billed?

Like 20 percent of my school skipped to go to IHOP for a special deal on pancakes. Including the teachers.

She deserved worse.

Sorry I went totally out of order. You'll figure it out.
bookaddict27 chapter 17 . 3/8/2011
The hoodie kind of disturbs me, I'm assuming it's Twilight related. I mean, it would be awful enough if it wasn't, but that just makes it worse. People have such awful taste haha. And your business studies teacher seriously sounds somewhat psychotic. I can truthfully say that I've never seen anyone kick down a door. I'm also getting more and more curious because you keep mentioning the sheep story and not, you know, actually telling it ]
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Haha I was saying the same thing just the other day, soaps just are rediculus xD and thanku! I'm glad I finnally know the difference between those two D

bookaddict27 chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
I have to say, that does sound pretty accurate about the soaps. There's a part of me that is wondering now if they really do that haha. No one in my family watches them, though, so I don't have to put up with them. Thankfully.
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
I don't really watch soap operas, so I really wouldn't have much to go on besides what I've heard about them. And from the stories I hear, that sounds plausible.

Hmm, how can I combine talking about yourself and being awkward into one question? How about, what is the most embarassing thing you've ever done? And I mean THE most.

You're evil. You're a cruel, heartless monster who preys on the minds of teenage girls with overactive imaginations and insatiable curiosity.
bookaddict27 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
If she was seriously crying about that in every store, I think I would be about to laugh too. So hopefully it doesn't make you a bad person haha. I'm also really trying to come up with a good question, but I'm coming up short, so sorry about that.
bookaddict27 chapter 14 . 2/27/2011
Those are definitely weird dreams... My dreams tend to be really violent, too, haha. And the political correctness is ridiculous, I've never heard of people saying that you shouldn't say that.
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Not fair! I wanna know about the sheep incident, and you're gonna taunt me with a 'maybe I will, maybe I wont'? Cruel.

Actually, I think standardized testing rooms are the most depressing places in the universe. Looking around, you see only a bunch of teens gnawing on their borrowed pencils, sleeping, or stressing out over an answer while the teacher is eating or playing on the computer. And it's COMPLETELY SILENT. It's like hell.

Random question: What's your IQ? :D
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
Hey Luke!

aww i feel sorry for the fat lady [

I'd be upset if I couldn't find my favourite buiscuits too

and I ask you Luke, what is the difference between a duck and a platypus (Perry the platypus in fact)

seriously that question has bugged me all day...

The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
Haha lol your life does seem incredibly strange Luke, I have had many weird dreams, never been brutally gory like the ones you described but I once dreamt that I got pregnant and once I found this out, everyone I knew popped out of nowhere and turned itt into a cheesy musical, you can imagine the nightmarish feeling i had to follow xD

lol and I don't understand the child thing either, then again I call my 7 year old bro "boy" so I guess it's not child right?

And about this girl, you'll get there some day mate. There's a boy I like but he fancies my really good mate, so I don't know what I'm gonna do there...

Anyway this was very entertaining, and btw, why is it that whenever you first enter whales it suddnly starts raining? Lol thought I might as well ask xP

Annie-Challis chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
My cousin sent me here (angelkirstie), and I'm actually pretty damn glad she did. I'm not her, so my review won't be anywhere near as good.

BEST PARTS

It's been very funny so far, and it made me laugh

I can definitely relate to some of the things you're talking about, like the Political Correctness crap. Apparently, you're not supposed to say "girl" but say "pre-woman." To be fair, I prefer being called girl...by a Long shot.

I'm looking forward to reading more.

I'll read your poems too...and that book about the turtle that shits laser beams and the squirrel with mind control powers whilst watching daytime TV.

The Author's Notes. They're funny.

Your Username & Profile Picture

BAD PARTS

None that I can think of.

xX Annie/Anne-Marie/Anna/Anne (Whatever you want to call me, basically) Xx
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Dreams CAN mean something. Like at what exact level of insanity you are at. Though I doubt I'd go as far as actually believing that about someone smoking a cigarette in my dream...

I hate politics. I hate being politically correct, and I refuse to be. I try not to offend people, but those people who just LOOK for ways to be offended tick me off. So good evening Luke.

(btw, you put 2010)
bookaddict27 chapter 13 . 2/24/2011
...Interesting headline. If it makes you feel any better, nothing happens where I live either. A few years ago, a cow got loose downtown somehow, and it was the topic of conversation for a solid month. The fact that I'm bringing it up now is somewhat sad actually, but I think it got the idea across. But good luck with the boredom haha
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
That has seriously made you like 10 times more awesome now :) I can never look at another woodland creature the same way again...
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »