Reviews for The Many Tales Of Sting And Dave
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't offer much in the area or relieving boredom. I suffer from it myself. I think it's a right of passage into adulthood, where the mundane is the majority of life.

As for your story/book, I can't offer any help there either. And this one is not for lack of ideas, I just believe you need to figure it out on your own. Nobody else's ideas will ever be as good or fit as well into your story as your own. So suck it up, get off your lazy arse, and do it yourself :P
AngelKirstie chapter 13 . 2/23/2011
Better than in Birmingham, where a robber would be punching a blind man in the face ;)

My local newspaper was reporting on a band...from the X Factor...One Direction. THAT was the main headline. And then, in a tiny box in the corner "Man injured in gun attack." Does Birmingham have it's priorities straight or what?

If you get really bored, you can watch Dave (the TV channel). Or you could watch ITV. It's absolutely brilliant, because it's like a kind of preview channel for Dave.

Good Luck with the boredom thing ;)
AngelKirstie chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
Sorry I'm doing 12 midget reviews instead of one big one. To be honest, it's 1.30am and I can't sleep...so don't expect the best review ever :)

Chapter 1. I knew I was going to enjoy it from the beginning. It was funny...I'm curious about the almost-peeing on the sheep part...but I'll take your advice and not ask.

Chapter 2. I share pretty similar music tastes to you, I think. Older-rock-kind-of-music-that-I-don't-know-how-to-describe? Like Nick Drake...

Chapter 3. The number 18 part made me laugh really bad. I'm either really sad...or drunk on coca cola. Either way, nice chapter.

Chapter 4. I don't belong every single day of my life. And some mates are complete and utter pricks, especially when they start hitting on someone who you clearly like. I've had experience. I'm sorry about this girl you like, and trust me, I know the feeling. Good luck with her.

Chapter 5. Orthodontists annoy me. I have a Portuguese lady...who cannot speak English...apart from "You're right. That doesn't hurt." when I am screaming because she has just stabbed me with some sharp wire...

Chapter 6. Ouch. Just ouch.

Chapter 7. Nice neighbour you have there Poor you.

Chapter 8. I TRY not to moan, and I’ll be more observant about that now.

Chapters 9 & 10. I agree completely with your views on Valentine’s Day. Perhaps it’s because I’m single...or perhaps it’s because each year I have a rubbish Valentine’s Day. I managed to get locked out on Valentine’s Day too...and then I was in Birmingham City Centre all evening, where there was a riot...and policemen. To be honest, best valentine’s day I’ve ever had...but still!

Chapter 11. That reminds me of my Geography teacher on GCSE options evening ages ago (Haven’t quite got to A Level options yet). She was begging me to take geography...which I actually loathe...Fun night, that one.

Chapter 12. I’ll read it? :D

Angel
bookaddict27 chapter 12 . 2/23/2011
That's the good kind of story, I would definitely read it. Oh and I love the name for the evil character ]
The Curse of Intent chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
That sounds like an epic book. Animals with super powers are automatically awesome. I'm guessing that you'd probably post it on here when you get around to writing it? Well, you should anyway haha
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Laughing at people is mean -_-

You totally have to send me a copy of that story! I'll find you a publisher! It'll be a best seller!
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Sorry my review will be rather short this time, it's been a long day.

School sucks. Work sucks. Retirement sucks. Death sucks. Ain't life fun? Why would they have you go to another school just for maths? It seems like a waste of time and money.

Ugh, I hate TV nowadays. Every show is exactly the same. They've run out of ideas! And now they have to be politically correct and educational (if its's a kids show), successfully removing any remaining trace of comedy and, by default, my interest.
bookaddict27 chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I like this, it makes me laugh. And it's real, I get a lot of what you're writing about. But yeah, keep writing!
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
why do you think your not a real person?

and valentines day girl you like valentines card?

you should have sent her a card if you were too nervous to ask her out! not too late i guess..:)
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
haha dont be such a hater, valentines day is funn :)
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
hahaha thats totally true

i ALWAYS think this on facebook

Theres this one girl on my facebook and the only kinds of posts she does is the depressed ones like "Was not expecting that.. way to ruin my day" that is just begging for people to ask whats wrong, its so annoying!

ahh well facebook sucks anyway :)

funny chapter :)
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
What ever happened to a good old-fashioned key under the mat? That would have saved you a lot of trouble.

Number 1, 2, and 3 can be combined into one in which you say you, and the guys you hang out with are all dicks.

Care to explain number 4 to me?
Capitulant chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
I've always liked reading the thoughts of others. I read through these, and I find them quite amusing. I quite like the way you express things. You're casual and blunt, sometimes you become rather cynical, you're honest though... and it made reading these all the more pleasant. I'll be waiting for more, Dear.
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
You're not alone on this one. My problem is basically that my friends have girlfriends and boyfriends, so I'm left out with nothing to do. Then they play all those romance movies on TV so I can't even watch that, so I usually just curl up with a good book.

Holidays like this should be illegal, especially with all the 'politically correct'ness going around. It isolates the date-less.
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Hm, not really much to say here besides I agree with you, even if I do tend to be that moaning girl every once in a while. Sometimes it feels good to let it out, but some do it a bit too often. And I don't mind ranting, it's perfectly acceptable, especially since it's YOUR story/journal/whatchamacallitthingy.

It sucks you won't be updating as much, I enjoy reading these little snippets into the mind of Luke. :(
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »