Reviews for The Many Tales Of Sting And Dave
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 7 . 2/6/2011

Trust me, I feel very sorry for you. I have a sensitive nose myself, so anything slightly stinky is unbearable :(

I'm American, so I am patriotically inclined to defend the sport of football, though truth be told, I don't care for it much myself. The Superbowl is just an excuse for rednecks to get drunk, paint themselves different colors, and scream at the television.

And no matter how boring you think your life is, it's interesting to us because you tell us the interesting stuff :P
VanessaWolfsbane chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
I missed reading about your fascinating life. The strangest things always seem to happen to you. So here's reviewing for all six chapters, since I can't be bothered to type six separate reviews. You read far into things and get upset over stuff nobody seems to think twice about, you know? But it makes for a great read :) I shall become a loyal reviewer of this story as well, just because your life is way more interesting than mine, and you are a great writer.
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
Hahaha that's funny and kinda cringey lol
Words.From.My.Heart chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
that is so sweet :)

gah please don't turn into your friends, you sound like a descent guy

lol & your other chapters are funny
swamp13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
lovee itt ((:
Mieu-san chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Promising indeed. I can't wait to read more. Third's lucky, right?

My only question is why do you tell people about the sheep thing when you don't want them to ask?

Food for thought.

Write more!
swamp13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i like it so far (:
Rose Kuruizaki chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Sounds good, stick to your writing. I find it amusing and entertaining. I read your previous attempts, they were good. I think I will look out for updates on these...keep writing!

Yours truly, Rose