Reviews for The Constellation Girl
Whirlymerle chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This poem is simple, yet lovely. I especially love this line: "Those softened speckles upon her creamy complexion." The metaphor for the milky way works very well here.

I'm not sure how I feel regarding this line: "That's why he fell in love with astronomy/For he fell in love with the constellation girl." I generally like repetition, but here, I think it's better to use another phrase for "fell in love"...maybe it's just me.

Great job!

PS, Would you mind reviewing back?
this-is-silence chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Another nicely done poem. Not necessarily because of the general theme but because of the knowledge and wording. The directions it went kept me entertained, really.

About the ending…I think it fit, but in a weird way. It was almost like you took a different tone. I don’t know if it was intentional or because endings are freaking hard to write. It just felt different. Not bad different. Just different. But yeah. Liked it.
alphabetgena chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really like this. I think that is really well written. But I must admit that the ending isn't as good as the rest. I feel that the last two lines could be better. But all-in-all, this is really good love poem. : )