Reviews for Fragments
adlkg chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
I really like this story and would have loved to read more, so I'm really sad that you seem to have abandoned it
GIGoo chapter 4 . 12/14/2014
I love where you're going with this story. However, since it's been a while since your last update for this and your other stories, I'm frustrated. I really think you should finish them up so you wouldn't leave everyone desperate to know what's going to happen.
fictionloverFE chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
i really love this story...even though you have no updated for two years,i really want you to continue the story and of course not drop the project...i really want to know what happens next and i really want seiji and ozaki to learn everything that has happened to keisuke,...please continue the story...i think many people love this story so please update soon
NaoEarthGoddess chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Omg I want more chapters! Please please please please please please please coonntiinnuueee! I. AM. ATTACHED. TO. THIS. STORY! How? Hxffhjhffdwrfgg! Damn it continue or I will find you an- no. Sorry, that is very rude of me...I really like this story so please continue if you are still interested in doing so. I strongly encourage it but in the end the decision is yours to make. ;)

-NaoEG
samsophie22 chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Redrosey18 chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Wow, very nice story. Can't wait for more : D
Jazzybell98 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Update update update please! This story is so awesome!
WaffleNommer chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
This really is similar to Junjou Romantica. xD I swear the name Masahiro's in it.
This fic is pretty romantic. -w- I want moreezz...
ShinigamiForHire chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Please, continue :)
firefox vixen chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Hope to read more!:D
Sayure chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
I can't believe how much I love this story. It's a shame the updates are so, so, so slow.
Sayure chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Good beginning I like it and I can't help feeling sorry for Kei-chan.
28mymusic chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Hey I really liked this one but was kinda upset when Ozaki went back to being an asshole :( please update soon!
Priscylla chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh Marcario is not as cold as he seems to be, I'm sure. Great job, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Wings of Beauty chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
kind of reminds of junjou romantica...
73 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »