Reviews for Music, Sarcasm, and Memories
Red Sphinx chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
Hey I only just checked and there it was! A brand new chapter. I was really cool! See what you can do about uploading your next chapters!
Forever Lolo chapter 20 . 10/25/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! :) I couldn't have written it better myself.
Red Sphinx chapter 29 . 5/5/2012
Hi! So I read this story a earlier but i couldn't log in to review. That was two awesome chapters! Seann had to try so hard to ac like a girl! I wonder what she's going to do now...there is no telling.

And about the fiction thing,don't worry about it. I have so many ideas but I am not a good writer.

KMU!
Red Sphinx chapter 27 . 4/25/2012
What a piece of trash. Just kidding! I think that was awesome! I laughed so hard at some of the instances, my mom thought i'd finally lost it! U r a great writer. Why don't you try fantasy/adventure? I have a feeling it's going to be good. Keep up the good writing! I will watch for updates.
piglet101 chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
Please please please finish! I love the story!
Forever Lolo chapter 26 . 3/11/2012
PWEESH PWEESH PWEESH UPDATE :)im dying to find out when Ethan finds out shes annie ")
Love Lee Person chapter 26 . 3/7/2012
I love your story! but i am wondering when can Ethan find out it was her all along :'(

please reply i have been reading ur story for three days straight from the first chapter to the end!

U are a very skilled in bringing imaginations up to a notch

PLS REPLY!
silverstarazor chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

YOU MUST UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE
XxLoveStonexX chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
I love this story so much! Please continue it! :D By the way, I was wondering how you pronounce Seann's name? It'd be great to know. It's probably really pretty! Anyways, please update soon. I'm in love with Seann and Ethan's relationship ahaha. Great job!
bamX5-837 chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
Hey, it's been a bit since you last reviewed and i was kind of getting squeamish about if you were gonna update. Anyway CHAPTER! so shopping is fun even when you get horrid by people :S, can't wait for the next chapter :D
bamX5-837 chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
you are mean, but i get were you are coming from. When i find complete stories i just read right through. I like this chapter even though it's short it gives you another look back on what went on and what they were like when they were friends. I also feel bad for Ethan because she knows and he doesn't, he's also really stupid for not recognizing his first love.(wow long review O_O)
love2read095 chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
Amazing!
bamX5-837 chapter 24 . 8/20/2011
it's been awhile since you posted, but it was good you jsut have to get over writers bloke.
The Wolf Goddess chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
Ok now i get it! thanks cause i was confused for a moment there. Well awesome chappie and i understand your problems with school and all. Hey if ur never to busy writing or doing school work (shudder)can you read my story? It's the only one on my profile so feel free to read and give me advice cause im sure i need it! Thanks so much and a really really awesome story!

-The Wolf Goddess
painxisxanxillusion chapter 21 . 6/9/2011
dont stop writing this.. i really like it...
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »