Reviews for Purgatory
MercedesPhoenix chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
Wow. This chapter was yet again amazing! Loved it! Poor Luke. Poor snubbed little child.

I would love to collaborate with you! I've never collaborated before, I have to admit. The closest I've gotten is editing my friend's story and adding more detail. I don't think that counts. :) Feel free to message me at any time, but if I don't message back it's because FictionPress doesn't like my email server for some reason and won't sent me the messages I get sometimes. So if that happens just post something on one of my stories or add an author's note on your story or something. I have a fan page on Facebook, though, so if you make one, we might be able to message through that also.

Once again, I love your story! I fall more and more in love with it every day. The change Clayton is experiencing is so palpable, you can nearly taste it. He just doesn't know it yet. :P
ScreamingMidget chapter 7 . 4/21/2011
DRR ITS REALLY GOOD.
iwannadeletethisaccount chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
I really like this story. Though the chapters could be longer it's still really good. I hope you make chapter 12

**But longer!** :)
ScreamingMidget chapter 5 . 4/21/2011
DAWW SO SAD D;
ScreamingMidget chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
awesome! its a great idea for a story and a lot better than reading another loser meets popular guy story T_T done with those.

but this is great! keep updating!
whateva123 chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
Love the chapter. Nice change with the chapter, showing the different POV. As much as I like Luke, I think you can spend some time with the relationship of Clayton and Erica. Make it work or something. Like explore their lives in more detail by stripping it raw to the hard core and then work from there. Or of course, you can always torture the characters to the max and split them up..:D
MercedesPhoenix chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
First off, I just want to say I really like your story. The chapters are kind of short, but who cares? Not me!

Also, if you really want to get writers to review, just say you need help. That will draw them in like moths to a flame. :)

Here's where I think you should go with the story: Clayton should come home drunk one night and hurt Erica. Hurt her so bad she has to be hospitalized. (The baby's okay, of course.) it is then he realizes how badly he's treated Erica, and decides to try to change. Unfortunately, Erica has finally deemed him too dangerous so she moves out. Then the story can be all about Clayton changing and trying to get Erica back.

Also, if you have the time, could you please check out my stories Bound and (maybe) After the Storm? I'm not sure if you are one of those writers that does that, but I just decided to ask.

All in all, I love your story so far, and I hope you pick a good plot!
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Interesting. Now I know about Clayton's past.

He KNOWS what it is like to be abused. So why does he do that to Erica? How DARE he?
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 11 . 4/18/2011
Clayton is so damn... ARGH.

Somebody kill him.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
Lawl, that must be awkward for Luke. Luke is so nice; he's AMAZING. But Erica doesn't love him. Poor guy. :(

Ugh, Clayton's so confusing. I wish Erica stood up to him again. I want that fire back. I don't want her to be pushed around by that son of a bitch.

By the way, you may wanna fix these:

It ws time to wake her up. -was

He had called before she went to sleep last night and they werer planning to meet this morning. -were
whateva123 chapter 10 . 4/18/2011
The relationship between Clayton and Erica reminds me of the song 'love the way you lie'. Can you maybe write longer chapters..:D
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Their relationship if so messed up... Gr. Sigh. I do pity Erica a lot. At least she talked back on this chapter.

Update ASAP. :)
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 8 . 4/17/2011
No! Luke is so sweet...
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
No, Clayton, it's not her fault. Are you that dumb? Hmph.
Brown-Eyed Chocoholic chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Wow. Well. Clayton DOES love her. But hitting her-that's just awful. I hate it when women are abused, and the man says, "I love you." That's complete bullshit. If you love her, treat her RIGHT.

Oh, BTW, I love this story. :D I just loathe Clayton, the stupid bastard.