Reviews for Cuts and Bruises
Oneinpain chapter 29 . 5/27/2012
Thank you soo much for writing this story! I am now in love with it...please continue to write!
Ellen-Thalia chapter 29 . 4/17/2012
Yay! You updated!

I loved this chapter, Caleb is sooo sweet. And I quite like Irving too :)

Update soon!

Thalia
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
Thank God. At the end, I though her Mother said that she would be going to live with Blake's family. That would have been hell. I need to start reading more carefully.
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 5 . 11/21/2011
I think that Blake should be drawn and quartered. And tarred and feathered. And dropped off a building eighty stories high.
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Liked this one too. Sam's reaction is really makes her seem human.
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
I think this was one of my favorite chapters so far. You convey the whole scene so well that your practically in the same room when it's happening. Oh, and even though her father's nice when he's not drunk, I'm still for tarring and feathering him. It seams appropriate.
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I'm here again. I really like this chapter. I love how you show Melody's dad in a good light when he's not drinking. It really rounds out both of their characters.
Mr. Jay H. Creed chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hello, J. here.

I've been reading your story up until chapter 20 and you've been talking about how little reviews you've been getting, so I though I'd change that.
OneChance chapter 28 . 11/20/2011
Great writing, as usual. Chapters are a little short, but I'm glad you decided to continue! Happy writing!(:
FlowersofAsh chapter 27 . 9/18/2011
I really love this story! It's been a while since I've read it, but you're doing a really good job on it. Nice way to leave a cliffhanger! Please continue wirting it!
tragicheaven chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
The concept of the story is very intersting.

Some of the things I noticed is the fact that you change a couple of times from present tense to past tense; and the explanations and description are all in this big paragraph, that makes them hard to follow.
miniidork chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
oh my gosh! I am in LOVE with this story! I seriously think that it should get published, if only I was a publisher, lol.. to be honest, I don't like Liam, I really wanna see her and Caleb together in the end :) please keep going, don't worry about if people review, bcuz your doing a fantastic job, just keep doing what your doing! so please update! and soon!
sammie chapter 23 . 5/27/2011
I love your storie! please keep posting:)
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Hey there. :) One of the major things I noticed about this chapter was that you switch from past to present tense back and forth, for example: "What time was he planning on getting home? I'm tired." It should either be all present tense ("What time is he planning on getting home?") or all past tense ("I was tired.").

Other than that, it seems like a really good idea for a story. There's an interesting dynamic between Melody and her father - poor girl. The descriptions are a bit long and hard to get through, but the idea of the story is good, and I'm glad to see you've kept writing it. (:
Ellen-Thalia chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
This seemed like a bit of a filler, I didn't like the kiss, not because of your writing or it not fitting with the story, because it did, I just don't like Liam.

Oh well. I liked it enough anyway and still want to read the next chapter sooooooooooooon )preferably with Caleb)!

Updat soon!