Reviews for The Phoenix and the Irish Angel
Lovecupid chapter 5 . 3/7
This is a great story I hope that you keep writing it.
paint-pops chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I really like your story so far! Baal sure is on interesting character! XD I'd love to read more!
Illianna Collins chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Oh my god this is amazing! I love this, and I hope you update soon!
Mell8 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Update soon!
Shadowing The Heart chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Ahh...I can never get enough Baal and Cael. This has always been a favorite couple of mine in the One Moment universe and I really enjoy reading their backstory. Great job with the sex scene. I loved Baal's typical behavior and the sexy tension throughout the whole chapter.

-Shadowing The Heart
R. Ficst chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
So freakin' awesome. I can't wait for more! Thank you so much for posting. Love love love!
drumline chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
AMAZING
paputsza chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Didn't take Baal long to develop stockholm syndrome at all, did it?
Arthur Graves chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Nooo! There must be more! I love these two!
Hanakimi chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Argh stupid phone. What I was saying was, his love confession makes a little more sense given his track record and personality.

I also appreciated the sort of tug of war going on seeing as Cael and Baal seem so lovey dovey in other stories, it's a relief their beginning wasn't so cuddly.

One small point of criticism: the word "devious", in some shape or form, is used 5 times in the chapter to describe Baal. I understand it's a long chapter that must have taken several sittings to write but as a reader, it ended up popping out at me.

Can't wait for more of this and INFH!
Hanakimi chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Hi there! Well, I finally got a spot of time to review this chapter, albeit on my phone, which had a tendency to do strange things on fp. So I'll keep it short.

I appreciated the note at the end, for when Baal exclaimed his love confession, I honestly groaned. But, as your note also concluded, he is certainly a fickle man, and it would make sense that his sense of love
Candy Kitten chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
:O Oh that was haaawt. *fap fap* xD kidding Ish female ._ . anyways... Loved it hawww Very sexy ;P Update soon! Please!
Nightraven1400 chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
This was awesome! I loved how you wrote Baal and Cael. The way they interacted was incredible! And the smut was very nice. XD
tamzingrace chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
Enjoying the story so far. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
NoChristmasJokesPlz chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Oh, Baal, you delightful slut, you! Gods, you're such a brilliant writer! Your witty banter makes me squee every time!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »