Reviews for Always Dandelions
nevermore1330 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
I am begging you end this with sunshie and dasies and fluffy unicorns. Cuz I will cry and be all emo tastic if she duesnt get the guy
Nancy chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
I am so ready for them to have a happy ending !
renegade01 chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
i really hope she starts getting her life back together, i love the strength you've shown in her ;)
laurai chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Loved it really worth the wait!
I cant wait till the next update:)
Jester79 chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Shoo wee - Jenny seems to be getting the shit-end of the stick. I really hope that her & Adrian work out.
KayleneH chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter! Cannotwait until the next chapter!
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Love this chapter! I know I shouldn't but I really hate Gavin's dad. Logically I agree with everything he's done but there's still that boggling feeling I got that says 'hate him'. Lol that sounds creepy! Anyway I'm really excited to finally see carrie say she doesn't love Adrian as much as Jenny, but poor Adrian, Jenny's been giving him a rough time. They're good for eachother, as is it blatantly obvious throughout the story. Cannot wait to see the next chapter up here :)
pastelcolors chapter 24 . 5/28/2013
Ohmygosh. Yes! You've updated!
WAIT.
NONONONONO. NO! JUST... NO.
why.
that's all that I can process.
otangerine chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Thank you for updating! I am happy Gavin is getting a chance to start on the right side of the tracks. Please update again soon! I hope your semester went well!
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Ohh this chapter was so heartfelt...I loved it. Update soon.
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Really depressing, but a very good read!
HopelessGenius chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Amazing chapter. I can feel how much she's grown, and hopefully by the end she'll be at that stage where she's ready to tackle school and hopefully Adrian :) Oh Adrian...what a stubborn brute of a man. I hope she gets to him in time.

Hopeless
vmursili chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
Omg why would you tease us like that woman?!
Now, I really wish you would update soon.
I don't think I've been this emotionally invested in a story.
You capture and describe one's feelings really well. It's great to read. Thank you for that. It's difficult to find decent written works these days.
Thess2002 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
I love this story, and I was so happy to see that you updated. Great chapter!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Yay an update that's really cool of Joe I see things are looking up for Jenny but whats gonna happen to Adrian? the suspense is killing me please I hope she stops him. paitenly awaiting another chapter
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »