Reviews for Always Dandelions
Anon Anon chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
This story is so painfully beautiful and raw.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
That ending pissed me off
Damnjpg chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
Its so weird.. you keep chaning the names of the mothers.. first her mom was called Danielle, then it was Eloise or something.. And then Adrians mom was Ellen, but now you changed it to Helen.. Is this something you are aware of or do you just not remember the names of the people you write? :s I really love your story and I cant wait to read more of it, but I was just wondering haha :p
fivesevenfive chapter 27 . 1/18/2015
I don't know what to other than this story was amazing...you did a great job writing it and making everything - the plot, the characters - perfect.
ColdWinter12 chapter 27 . 1/15/2015
I loved your story. It was absolutely beautiful, and your prose were just like a poem. I loved the way you compared Adrian to a Viking warrior. It was such a great description. Your writing style is so enchanting that I couldn't stop reading. I liked how the ending ended with them still trying to work out their relationship and their issues. They're two broken people who are still working out their issues and still living. I loved the story. There were some moment that lacked some plot development, but the storyline was still smooth. It was awesome, and I'm excited to read any of your future stories.
toffeema chapter 22 . 1/10/2015
oh man .. . . THAT was the hardest chapter to read so far - the one that brought tears to my eyes! Poor Gav and Jenny! :(
Violet daughter of Percabeth chapter 27 . 10/20/2014
I love it! that was THE cutest, sweetest most romantic proposal i have ever read and i am in the business of reading every love story i have time for and can get my hands on! I loved!
Mercyrus chapter 27 . 10/17/2014
i loved this...i read it all in one sitting...and i CRIED! oh god! Gavin...the baby...i cried for him and his Jenny...

and beautiful, wounded Adrian
Liz in WA State chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
Dear S. Wilde: We, your fans, have waited patiently to read the continuation of Adrian and Jenny. I LOVE their story and how wonderfully it ended. I'm sorry for the heartbreak and depression you suffered. You are a gifted writer and sincerely hope to read more from you. I plan to re-read their story even though I know how they end up. Perhaps some day there will be a sequel to see where they go from here. Here's to Adrian and Jenny! THANK YOU for their story!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 27 . 10/3/2014
What a lovely ending thanks for finishing this.
RadagastBrown chapter 27 . 9/29/2014
Thank you for closing out the story - I for one loved it.
Jaden360 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Very good
Guest chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
That was an amazing chapter and I think u are a very good writer
smrae chapter 27 . 9/28/2014
Awww jenny and Adrian! They found happiness and that is all that matters. I can't believe its over! Feels like yesterday you started this story. I think the ending was just right for these two! I am sorry you experienced such heartbreak and I hope writing continues to be therapeutic for you. You are a wonderful writer. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Raychel chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
I actually laughed out loud and said, "no fucking way" when I got the email that there was another chapter! Great way to end it, too. :)
714 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »