Reviews for Always Dandelions
Celestialuna chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
I was sixteen when my baby sister was born, was a second mother to her. She stays with me most weekends now, she says, that way she doesn't miss me to much. Maybe Gavin can stay with her a weekend a month or something. As an older sister it's something I would treasure. Good chapter.
Smartgirl94 chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Aww it is over already? Hope you have more soon to read.
alchem chapter 27 . 9/26/2014
Thank you for finishing. It is a great story. I like that they moved on together in the end.
Dark aisling chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I'M so glad you finished your story. Who cares How long it took, it was worth the wait.
pastelcolors chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
what what what? I checked my alerts and I saw this and I felt a slight rush, because wow, it's been more than a year.
I sped through this chapter, but I loved it. Thank you so much for letting us read this angsty, crazy ride of a story. :)
Too Much Info chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
OMYGOD.

I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER MUCH OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THIS STORY, BUT I LOVE THIS ENDING. IT'S BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN, AND IT MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY.

I hope your heartbreak heals, and your life goes well 3
S.Peridot chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I don't usually read uncomplete stories but the last update was on my birthday so I wanted to read it; the 12th of August.
This is one of the three best stories I've read till now on FP.
Please update! Please!

Sarah
Essie chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Life is wild and sometimes it's hard before it gets better.

I learnt the most when i was failing at life. Hope you are getting through one day at a time and will return to this story when you're ready.
Dima chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
I now this is unfinished yet but I think I found the peace in this story. I have no idea if you'll ever finish this but I'm content with this ending :) thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
Grespitchied chapter 26 . 6/25/2014
I knwwww this is not the ending but I honestly am super happy that you didn't end it a chapter before. I really though he was going to die but you didn't do it. My heart leapt when you ended it there! It was WOOOH even if you didn't finish this story ( I, still hoping you do though) Im content with this 'ending'. It may not be IT but I would just torture myself waiting for a final chapter that may never come.

Thank you for writing this story! I am truly amazed.
SinCos chapter 26 . 5/28/2014
...omg I find this only to see that you haven't updated in close to a year! Please update!
This is so much angst! So much drama! I love it!
dwarfperson chapter 26 . 5/20/2014
You have to update again - no, you NEED to update again, this is so good and I'm so obsessed with it and you can't end it there, this can't be the end of this story! It's too good! I would love for you to update, however long it takes!
Dwarf
Luontoiti chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
Why the stories that have the most followers and comments are the worst ones and such disappointments? This one too. Yuck!
KetchCullen chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
I know it's been months since you last updated (and I hope you're okay!), but I think about this story all the time. I absolutely love it - you are such an amazing writer and I feel like I know these characters. I sometimes find myself questioning what Jenny and Adrian are up to as if they were long-lost friends of mine (even though obviously they're not real).
When you have time, please update. Just imagine the number of people who would fall out of their chairs to see 'New chapter: Always Dandelions'. I'd squeal. Like a pig. Genuinely.
TheMobBunny chapter 19 . 3/9/2014