Reviews for Always Dandelions
PD chapter 26 . 1/20/2014
AWWWW come on, please update, i'm dying here. I'm so obsessed with this Adrian guy... all i think about is this story's ending. It's an awesome story!
Helen chapter 22 . 1/17/2014
It is 1 AM right now and I am crying my eyes out. Oh my goodness your writing is beautiful and heartbreaking.
pastelcolors chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Wowwie. Has it been that long since you've updated?
I love this story so much though, please update.

I love Adrian too, and to see him in a state like this. I really wanna go back to the times before this whole wife thing came up because Jenny seriously reads people so well, and they're perfect.
He was so much happier with too.

GAH. HELP ME.
SoccerChicky99 chapter 26 . 11/29/2013
This makes me want to cry all over again! Such a wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/26/2013
Thinks! Love youre story
mermaidljk chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
this is really well written, definitely reading on
Lily chapter 24 . 10/14/2013
Please please please update soon! I absolutely LOVE this story! Keep up the good work!
twibbit chapter 26 . 10/7/2013
So amazing i cried a lot :")))
majesticindiangirl chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Liking the way things are building with Adrian and liked how this chapter ended with things with dana
majesticindiangirl chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
This chapter was really really good!
SuperNerdDC chapter 26 . 8/24/2013
update
cat10985 chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
OMFG! not going to lie.. I was not mad about you not updating but i would have been PISSED! if Adrian died! That would have totally ruined my day! lol. I love him and I love him and Jenny together! The ending was so perfect! When he was saying all those hurtful things i kept thinking "he is pushing you away! don't fall for it!" So glad she realized this too and went back to him. They need to have a happy ending, just wish she could get her little brother back too! then it would be perfect.. but i realize life is not perfect.. Anyways i am sorry to hear about your dealing with depression.. we all go there sometime or another.. I feel you about the job..I am still currently looking for one and i graduated in 2011.. Hang in there. We will all find what we are looking for.. it just may take longer. Great job with the story.. and I hope once this is over you have another in mind! I love the way you write! Feel better!
XXHotSparklesXX chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Omgomgomgomg I cried so haard! Thanks for updating can't wait for next chapter! Q
Darkaisling chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Omg I cried, I was so upset, I thought he died. So kisses for you for keeping him alive. This was such a heart renching update...thank you
LiterateLovers chapter 26 . 8/15/2013
Sooo happy to see you back! God I missed Adrian!
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »