Reviews for Always Dandelions
starburst19 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
loved it ! update soon !
lovelypoison25 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
that was way good i think you should definatly comtinue : ) i want to know what happens between themm!
xXMetal FreakXx chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I liked it. I'm really curious as to what happens next. Update plz?
APoetOfSorts chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
keep going...please :)
Imperio chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow! This is so original! I've never read anything like that before! It was raw and emotional and made me groan inwardly as I came to the bottom of the page. You really need to carry on writing- this is AMAZING stuff.
zoo-bie chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Woohoo, I'm really excited about this one! Although I personally would find the fact that he buys sex a turn-off, Adrian is hot, so it's alright. ;) Really looking forward to reading more, so keep up the good work! :)
Xiaolu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Sure, you should continue. It's interesting, she's really devoted to her family and I admire that, I wonder what's going to happen, if Adrian is going to come back for her again and if he knew who she was all along. I'm also curious about what happened to him, so many mysteries...
jacksy chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
interesting! It's different, so I'm intrigued as to how this will unfold!
savagehunger47 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh, baby, you need to continue on this one!

What i'm wondering is, if she is able to get all 3 grand from him and quits being a street walker, what will happen when he goes looking for her again?

Lot's and lot's of questions and lovely possibilities could happen so i very much hope that you continue with it :)
714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48