Reviews for Anything But Normal
anonymousvoice chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Sooo yeah I know it's been a 1 and a 1/2 since you've updated but reading this has already got me hooked and I reeeeally wanna know where you were going to take this story..so pleease come back to it and write? I shall love you forever if you do ]
CityBlackOut chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
finish finish finish or at least update? ;) this is cute and really honestly, unique. Hard to find the brother's best friend being the younger one so please? I reckon you could make it turn out great. I'll be waiting with whiskers3
I-am-happy chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Hahah! Oh I'm so loving this story! I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT FOR MORE GIRL! Ahha!
artemisia90 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
it's different from what i thought it would be but that's not bad! i'm looking forward to what's happening next!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
LOL

manipulationcomedy
Brightheart chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
interesing. i like the chapter.
PJ Draft chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Interesting story so far. I wonder what will happen next, so please update soon.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
God, not seeing her brother since he was fifteen? D: that's awful.

ah, boys.
opop chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Yey! It's so interesting even from the first chapter, please continue! Please finish as well, since most people don't hmp :/ Anyway I like all the characters! Honey is nice, like her name too :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Do me a favor? Continue this story, please. It already sounds good. I actually showed a friend of mine some of these parts, which I don't usually do 'cause I don't think he appreciates 'em much. But we both had a laugh. So, please, continue? I like the character names, by the way. Very original. Honor Sierra Rivers, 'Honey' for short. Love it.