Reviews for A Balance of Harmonies
Love chapter 51 . 1/19/2019
That you added this scene is cute makes me think of cut scenes you see in movies i hope to see more im assuming there will be with 99 more chapters still to go this story is so great so much detail
Wait chapter 19 . 1/18/2019
He has to find red you cant do this to him ugh hes so beautiful i didnt think i could like peregrine so much but theres just so much to find omgosh
Ugh chapter 16 . 1/18/2019
I misspelled peregrine ughhh good job lol
Why chapter 16 . 1/18/2019
Artists are just so go**amn beautiful is it bad that id want to fall back into that andnot be ashamed of thinking the way peregrene does how beautiful is it to be able to grasp your world and hold it forever even if nobody else will see it the way you do i love your story so much it makes me cry
Amazing chapter 15 . 1/18/2019
Didnt realize how much i needed this these lovers are beautiful and hopefully the way they find themselves will be as well ahhh amazing
gremmerm chapter 113 . 10/23/2017
Good stuff however I wish there was additional details on the new renovation. Kitchen detail is non existant- color cabinets, backsplash, counter tops, floor, appliances which make the guys happy. same with bedroom and bath - floor walls, tile, etc.
please consider adding these.
Poems To The End chapter 150 . 3/1/2017
I love this story!
Just a Reader chapter 21 . 11/27/2016
Try "oomph" ?
justanotherdot chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
I just reread this for the third time, I'm 20 now and I've come to realize that no matter how much I'd like to think I'm like Emil, I am more like Peregrine after Kurt left. Which is weird since I've never had a relationship.
Also, I may have read the entire fic three times but I've lost count of how many times I've read the part where Emil got sick. I tear up everytime. I love Emil, I really do and I know Peregrine has been through a lot but I still get this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that makes me want to see someone to lose something they hold dear because they were careless with it - like the way Peregrine used to take Emil for granted for so long.
It's awful but I always relish the part where Peregrine thinks Emil died. It always gives me a sort of sick satisfaction. I don't want Emil to die and I loath it when I'm reminded that people tend to only realize how much of a good thing they had until it's (almost)gone.
I talked about it with a friend and he pointed out that Emil was grown man who could've taken care of himself... but my head won't wrap around it knowing what kind of relationship Peregrine and Emil had.
Which in turn makes me stew about why I think I have a lot of Peregrines bad points...
then I look for stories with suicide trigger warnings, dark themes or at worst, character death.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
For the sound of air rushing out from a body check, what about "unf"? It's how I tend to think of it. An UNF said more in the throat than the mouth.
TinaLouise chapter 19 . 4/3/2015
This chapter always confuses me a bit. I've never really understood why Peregrine thinks that Emil and Kurt wouldn't want him to want them like this. I kinda understand why Peregrine thinks he shouldn't want them this badly at this point in the story but at one point he says something along the lines of them not wanting him the way he's thinking here.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 125 . 4/27/2014
...?
What does Emil have against Christmas?
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 19 . 4/23/2014
...?
Zorrina93 chapter 150 . 12/16/2013
So it's finally finished. Congratulations on finishing one of the most wonderful stories on the internet. I will miss updates from you dearly.

This story captured me from the first chapter and seeing it come to such an elegant conclusion is truly beautiful. Your characters caught my heart and you write as well as if you were merely typing words that were really spoken.

I hope you continue to write, I know that I will re-read this masterpiece many times in the future. But I do think you need a break, this was a long haul to finish.

Congratulations.
TinaLouise chapter 150 . 12/15/2013
I'm sad to see this story over, but like your other stories, this one will be revisited often.
391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »