Reviews for Blackbird, Fly
Lierre-Nymphe chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
So, I've sat here and read all twenty chapters you've put up, and I must say I'm addicted :3 Your characters are very fleshed out and seem so real. Not to mention the story is quite believable. It's wonderful so far!
sam fraser chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
you should have the JFK ASsassination
readlife chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
I love this story to bits! There's something about it so real and believable. I love how the characters are consistent and the classic bad boy, good girl pairing and everything else that is put into the story! I can't wait till the next update.
IheartStewart20 chapter 14 . 3/5/2011
This story is so good! I like how you maintain the tension and separation of Kristen and Mick but you also give us a taste of what could be between them.

Can't wait for more!
IheartStewart20 chapter 13 . 2/28/2011
Pete is a douche!

I'm glad Kristen and Mick finally get some time to actually talk to each other, instead of thru someone else.

Love this!
lovelybunchococonuts chapter 11 . 2/26/2011
I really like this. It is a very interesting time to read about, and Vietnam is especially heartbreaking. I like your descriptions, and the chapter titles related to songs! Excellent!
IheartStewart20 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
"Blonde on Blonde" baby!

I wonder what Jay and Mallory did? Did they kiss? O!

And that's super awkward with Mick and Kristens mom. Close call!

Loving this update!
IheartStewart20 chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
Wow. That was a very emotionally charged chapter. Very real.

More please!
readlife chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
I love the lingo, it really immerses the story in the time. I had the original of this and noticed it wasn't being updated and finally checked your page! So glad I did, this story is great and seems like it's really only just getting started. Can't wait for the next update!
IheartStewart20 chapter 10 . 2/22/2011
This is really good! I like how you integrate song lyrics into the story... Not to mention that those songs are awesome! After each chapter, I've got a great song happily stuck on my head.

The characters are very real and the tension between Kristen and Mick is hot.

Can't wait for more!