Reviews for Someone Like You
hehehaha94 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
interesting story.. hope you updtae it soon )
noriepie chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Umm lol Simon man, keep it together! :p couldn't wait until AftER the babble now could he.
mihaela chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
love it
QuickSilverSand chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
love it, update soon!
Astarael-11 chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Hehehehe, oh well, Clavie, you have outdone yourself :D

I was certainly not expecting that but I think I will be enjoying it in chapters to come...

I love how decisive Emmy was in this one.

Anyway, fabulous update, can't wait until the next one!
pinkguppie chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Can't wait for more! :)

I wish I had your talent - you're an amazing writer.

Gup xox
Astarael-11 chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Oh dear, and the fluffiness abounds (in a good way of course). I loved both of them in this chapter! I loved what we found out about Simon and why he's so sad all the time and I just loved the way Emmy didn't care that she was listening to him.

Sigh, fantastic chapter as always, I can't wait to see what the consequences of their... activities are :D

Until the next chapter I guess...

aa
mattyboo chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
wow i didn't see that coming even thougth i enjoy reading your story i had read every single one of then keep goind girl
chng234 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
simon is playing with fire
magnoliastar08 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
holy crap! already? it was bound to happen at some point. cant wait until you update!
vio923 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Well, I don't blame Simon at all. Emmy does not behave like a lady (for that period). While I think that the two of them will probably end up together - they will have a bumpy road.

In those days, people didn't have connecting rooms unless they were married to each other. Why they gave Emmy that room is beyond me but now they have to deal with that.
noriepie chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
oh no! Emmy! Your reputation!

lol.
momo3069 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Hey! I wanne know, why Mirabelle killed herself. Now I will think about it for the rest of this evening at least.

Oh I love that they kissed. Cant wait.
QuickSilverSand chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
awesome chapter. cliffy ending though
mihaela chapter 4 . 2/4/2011