Reviews for Someone Like You
balloonfista chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hola! Rivea from MCMB here :D Just realised hadn't added this story to my community and was working on correcting that :P
sweetpea265 chapter 22 . 8/15/2011
I liked this story. There were a few places that could use some improvement, such as where you still are calling what should be known as an estate "the sprawling state" throughout all three of these stories. I know that spell-check doesn't catch things like this so it's easy to miss. Anyways, I have liked all three stories pretty well. I kind of wish you would have added a scene at the end of the second story about how they told Alison she was really their cousin and half-sister and how the decision was made for her to go spend time with Marcus's family. It's okay how it is now, but I just think that would add another dimension to the story and the relationships between everyone. Still really liked this story, and am glad you got it finished so I could enjoy reading it.
larafrancesca chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
A very sweet story, I enjoyed it thoroughly :)
momo3069 chapter 22 . 5/27/2011
Hmm, Perfect! Just the sweet ending every family should have, but often happens only in stories. To be happy in a moment not thinking about anything else.

Thanks for this story!
Astarael-11 chapter 22 . 5/23/2011
Oh no, it's finished! That's so sad and yet, it was such a perfect ending :D

Their children seem adorable and they just make such a great couple. It was a pleasure reading your story Clavie (as always).

I do have to ask on last thing though, have you got another story planned, atm, which may be up sometime in the future? I just have to know...
mihaela chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
good story, keep writing I realy like how you write
Lifes.Little.Secrets chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
I can't believe it is over but I loved every minute of it! Can't wait to see where you go next!
QuickSilverSand chapter 22 . 5/22/2011
cute
momo3069 chapter 21 . 5/20/2011
Is this the end? She seems soooo happy. And she is pregnant. Life is good. And he, he is alive again lol!
sacrificed heart chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
i hope there is one more chapter after this one :)

i think i've read all of your other stories, but i decided to hold off on reading this group of stories, but just yesterday decided to read them, and i've already read the two previous ones! :)

im hoping there is one for little allie (the whole time in first impressions i thought she was like 10 or around that age! until you told us she was 20 i did not even know!)
hehehaha94 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
aww isnt simon sweet.. lol .. nice ending! loved it :D
mihaela chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
realy nice, I can not wait to read more stories from you
QuickSilverSand chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
aw totally cute...
Astarael-11 chapter 21 . 5/17/2011
Yay! New chapter! Ah, it was so good to read another update Clavie, all is right with the world now :D

They're married already which is great and she's pregnant which is sweet, I bet Simon's really happy, well, both of them are anyway.

It was a really great update and it was just so sweet, particularly the end. They are so perfect for each other!
Astarael-11 chapter 20 . 5/7/2011
That was the most adorable chapter ever (why does it feel like I end up saying that for every one of your updates? :P)! They are seriously the perfect couple, I'm so happy for them.

I'm glad Allie and Liz aren't protesting but it's annoying that they can't seem to see Emmy and Simon are so in love with each other. Oh well, they're still getting married anyway!

Can't wait for the next update!
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »